TaylorMade Daytona Ghost Putter Contest

so clay are you going to send it to Vibrant to get a colored shaft? I have the flat black on my ghost and love it. 9iron put a sparkle red shaft in his and that looks fantastic.

Congrats Clay! Great entry, enjoy that new flatstick!

Woohoo Clay!!!! Way to go buddy! Loved your entry and you definitely deserved the win. Now are you gonna get it Vibrantized??????????

That was a well deserved win! Very creative entry! Grats!

Clay you da man!!!!! Congrats good buddy and enjoy your new putter :thumb:.. Great entry and the win could not go to a better guy :golf2:

Way to go CC..
You da man,
fine piece of steel in your han,
all your putts rollin true,
THP took care of you!

:golf2:

Thanks everyone for the kind words! This is too awesome!

Nice win Clay!

Awesome Win! I'm glad you didn't enter the GPS contest :D

Nice job CC, you earned it. Enjoy!

Way to go Clay, congrats on a great win!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Great entry Clay and enjoy your new flat stick!

Still waiting on this bad boy.......... Maybe today, or Monday!

First off this is a B.S. contest where you can't even see the merchendice! How in the heck are you suposed to pick a best of show if you can't see the product? Maybe I'm stupid but I've read the threads and don't see one picture! You have people talking about the feel of the putter who haven't even tried it! C'mon Man!
I'd like to win the Taylor made Daytona Ghost because I HAVE a Taylormade daytona! The bad thing about the Old Daytona is that when it is High Noon you get a mean glare off the surface of the putter. With the Ghost I believe that the white surface will eliminate the glare! Now I've tried the Ghost mallet and it is just too light but if the weight of the Daytona is the same as the old one...,Well you have a winner! Hey listen these Cats that are talking about Feel, Feel, Feel are a bunch of BS'ers!!! Especially when they have never putted with it. I know I'm not winning this contest but I'm going to go try one to make sure the wieght is the same as the old one.., and if it is I'll buy it for $129!

First off this is a B.S. contest where you can't even see the merchendice! How in the heck are you suposed to pick a best of show if you can't see the product? Maybe I'm stupid but I've read the threads and don't see one picture! You have people talking about the feel of the putter who haven't even tried it! C'mon Man!
I'd like to win the Taylor made Daytona Ghost because I HAVE a Taylormade daytona! The bad thing about the Old Daytona is that when it is High Noon you get a mean glare off the surface of the putter. With the Ghost I believe that the white surface will eliminate the glare! Now I've tried the Ghost mallet and it is just too light but if the weight of the Daytona is the same as the old one...,Well you have a winner! Hey listen these Cats that are talking about Feel, Feel, Feel are a bunch of BS'ers!!! Especially when they have never putted with it. I know I'm not winning this contest but I'm going to go try one to make sure the wieght is the same as the old one.., and if it is I'll buy it for $129!

Wow, I am really sorry you feel as though our contests are BS. But you are mistaken about quite a few things.

1. Almost all of these putters have been pictured on THP (with the exception of 1 that has not reached embargo).
2. EVERYBODY at the THP Demo Day got a chance to try out EVERY single one of these putters
3. The goal was to read what we listed in our putter round up and BASED on that determine what you would like in your bag.

Again, I am sorry you feel as though our contests are BS. Not quite what we expected to hear about a contest that ended already and most enjoyed it quite a bit. Again, every one of these putters (except 1) is pictured throughout THP and ALL OF THEM were available at the THP Demo Day. So many have tried all of them.

I'm sorry, but this is a ridiculous post. The thread that all of the putters are listed in "2011 THP Putter Roundup" and those "cats" that are giving there feedback on the putters where actually all in Florida testing the putters 1 by 1 and giving us all reviews of what they thought about them. The point of the contest was for us to pick which one we thought was best in show based on there reviews since we clearly don't own all of those putters. Perhaps you should do a little reading before you start running your mouth and making yourself look really bad for posting a comment like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gabuzo, that was a ridiculous post. I'm pretty much speechless after reading that garbage.

Wow, just wow. Glad you liked the contest. Glad you are grateful that THP is able to give away so much. There is no sarcasm in this post.

Sent from my iPhone so please ignore my horrid typing mistakes

I guess I am lucky becaue I got to test majority, if not all of the putters listed:alien: You are completely missing the boat on what the contest was about.

Feel better now mate? Perhaps a few deep breaths or a shot of Jack might help...

Apologizes to JB, GolferGal and Taylormade. Criticism comes with the business but that was over the top.

I won a BS contest? Thanks......... that wasn't necessary...... that isn't tolerated here

Lol that post was amazing. People need to relax.

Back