TaylorMade Daytona Ghost Putter Contest

Don't you think the winner's new Daytona Ghost would look great in a THP Putter Cover?

Don't you think the winner's new Daytona Ghost would look great in a THP Putter Cover?

I got a black THP Putter cover coming in the mail, that would fit the Daytona just fine! :D

I was JUST THINKING THIS EARlIER! White THP headcover +White Ghost= STUNNING!

Best in Show= Nike method 001
I just love the looks of this putter, I prefer a blade and really like the technology and innovation Nike put into this. The feel of it also suits my game. There were a few others to choose from that I also liked a lot, but this is the favorite. Really like the Corza Ghost as well, havent had a chance to try the Daytona Ghost yet, but Im sure I would love it because I prefer a blade! Thanks for these oppurtunities TM and THP!!! My Bday is Friday and man would this be a sweet, sweet Bday present!!!!!!!!!

Many Putters to choose from, but which ones the best?
The Nike method passes the test.
Nothing but birdies and eagles,
One may think...This putter cant be legal!!!
A milled face with polymer grooves,
Putts keep dropping to lighten the mood.
Five, ten, twenty feet or more,
Give it a stroke, it'll find the cups core.
Reduced skid you will see,
you'll be so excited, you may have to pee!!!
A true roll is what you need,
And from 3-putts you shall be freed!!!
Used by pros, amateurs, and any that hack it,
Surely it will win a Masters with a Green Jacket!
Pick up one of these and give it a try,
Just bring money because you'll want to buy.
The methods the 001, Best in Show,
This coming from a HUGE club Ho!
In paradise your putting will be,
Thanks for the great contests THP!!!!

Last edited:
Best in show: Odyssey #9 (Black)

It hasn't been since the 8802 that a putter has been so attached to a single player so clearly. The image of this putter and the image of Phil and his 4 majors are so closely combined. We all know that marketing in this day-in-age is about the equipment that the Pro's play... and this putter is the crowning glory of that. Its Phil and his putter.

Thanks TM for the awesome contest!
I love the idea that this is an open forum for us to express our opinions about other manufactures putters. Congrats to whomever is lucky enough to put that Daytona against their own "best of show"

don't you think the winner's new daytona ghost would look great in a thp putter cover?

yes indeed!!!

I fell in love with the TaylorMade Daytona Ghost the minute I laid my eyes on it! It is my best in show for the look (LOVE that white finish), the weight I am not a fan of heavy putters & the style just give me the traditional blade so I can finesse those puts to the bottom of the cup! (no mallets for me!) Thanks for another awesome contest!!!

Best in Show= Nike method 001
I just love the looks of this putter, I prefer a blade and really like the technology and innovation Nike put into this. The feel of it also suits my game. There were a few others to choose from that I also liked a lot, but this is the favorite. Really like the Corza Ghost as well, havent had a chance to try the Daytona Ghost yet, but Im sure I would love it because I prefer a blade! Thanks for these oppurtunities TM and THP!!! My Bday is Friday and man would this be a sweet, sweet Bday present!!!!!!!!!

Many Putters to choose from, but which ones the best?
The Nike method passes the test.
Nothing but birdies and eagles,
One may think...This putter cant be legal!!!
A milled face with polymer grooves,
Putts keep dropping to lighten the mood.
Five, ten, twenty feet or more,
Give it a stroke, it'll find the cups core.
Reduced skid you will see,
you'll be so excited, you may have to pee!!!
A true roll is what you need,
And from 3-putts you shall be freed!!!
Used by pros, amateurs, and any that hack it,
Surely it will win a Masters with a Green Jacket!
Pick up one of these and give it a try,
Just bring money because you'll want to buy.
The methods the 001, Best in Show,
This coming from a HUGE club Ho!
In paradise your putting will be,
Thanks for the great contests THP!!!!

OHHHHH! HE BROUGHT IT! Great entry 225!

Good Luck to you too! I'm glad someone else brought a rap to the table!

I just went through and read all the entries to catch up on this thread, first of all, good job on getting entered everyone and secondly there are some awesome entries here! Whoever pulls this one out will definitely have earned it! Good luck everyone, we're winding down on this one.

Agreed p4b, I think either u or one of the raps wins it- just more creative I guess. I wish i had more right brain, apparently I was given left side dominace lol

Well I can't ryhme so I'm not gonna sit here and waste time. The putter that gets my pick is the BB-26 because it's one great flat-stick. It's center-shafted gold and with this one they broke the mold. It's feel is downright amazing and some strokes you will be saving. For me a putter is more than a club, it's a lesson in love. However, I must confess I went in knowing to me, this one was the best.

To be honest I will not be gaming this putter if I win, it will be a wedding present to a good friend. He is a huge Taylor Made fan, and I know he will be happy when I put this in his hand. Hopefully it will make him a better putter since on the greens his rounds sometimes suffer.

Well I can't ryhme so I'm not gonna sit here and waste time. The putter that gets my pick is the BB-26 because it's one great flat-stick. It's center-shafted gold and with this one they broke the mold. It's feel is downright amazing and some strokes you will be saving. For me a putter is more than a club, it's a lesson in love. However, I must confess I went in knowing to me, this one was the best.

To be honest I will not be gaming this putter if I win, it will be a wedding present to a good friend. He is a huge Taylor Made fan, and I know he will be happy when I put this in his hand. Hopefully it will make him a better putter since on the greens his rounds sometimes suffer.
Very good response SW!

Everyone get your entries in as this one ends tonight!!

I think this contest is between a few people... haha, what great entries.

Anyways, my Best in Show goes to the Bettinardi Studio Stock #5.

Looks to die for in such an elegant style. High remarks for feel. The whole thing just works. Good thing this is for best in show, and not best value though... :doh:

Thanks THP and TaylorMade though for another great contest!

My best in show for "my" game would be the Never Compromise Gambler Boat. I chose this putter because from the tester's feedback the performance was spot on and it has an amazing appearance. I have experimented using mallets and anser style putters and the anser is the putter that fits my game the best and that is why my choice would be the gambler boat.

Thanks again THP and Taylormade for another amazing contest.

I am super stupid. I just realized that I posted my entry on the Putter Roundup thread. Here is what I posted.

My best in show is the Taylormade Daytona Ghost

Golfers dream
Helping find the way to the hole
On line
Streaming across the green
This Anser is for real.

I love the way this putter frames the ball on the green... Haiku

White contrasting green,
Dead aim taken at the hole.
Ball off insert. Drop.

And finally, it wins for me because of its versitillity

A golfers Holy Grail is a putter,
One that won’t end up in the gutter.
I believe the Ghost is she,
I will use it with glee.
And I don’t have to sale my kidney to another

great contest!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck everybody. There were some great entries for this one.

Winner will be announced this afternoon.

Back