TaylorMade Daytona Ghost Putter Contest

The post that gabuzo made was amazing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes amazing in a ridiculous way. It cracks me up when people rage on an internet forum. Just too bad it had to happen here.

PS: I should have specified but when I said "people" I meant Gabuzo's

Congrats on your win Clay that's a sweet stick!

I dont know what merchendize is so I probably haven't seen any merchendize.

The merchandise is pretty cool though.

For someone that isnt very excited about this contest you certainly use a lot of exclamation points.

I loved this contest. Thank you to THP and Taylormade for this!
First off this is a B.S. contest where you can't even see the merchendice! How in the heck are you suposed to pick a best of show if you can't see the product? Maybe I'm stupid but I've read the threads and don't see one picture! You have people talking about the feel of the putter who haven't even tried it! C'mon Man!
I'd like to win the Taylor made Daytona Ghost because I HAVE a Taylormade daytona! The bad thing about the Old Daytona is that when it is High Noon you get a mean glare off the surface of the putter. With the Ghost I believe that the white surface will eliminate the glare! Now I've tried the Ghost mallet and it is just too light but if the weight of the Daytona is the same as the old one...,Well you have a winner! Hey listen these Cats that are talking about Feel, Feel, Feel are a bunch of BS'ers!!! Especially when they have never putted with it. I know I'm not winning this contest but I'm going to go try one to make sure the wieght is the same as the old one.., and if it is I'll buy it for $129!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dear gabuzo,

we have a thread for sore losers, put you ramblings in there next time please.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?3218-Official-Contest-Venting-Thread

while being honest is fine and dandy here, please make sure to put your posts like that in the appropriate thread. ironically, i was in Florida for the putter roundup and wasn't part of the testing (i'm left handed, so instead i decided to type while the guys shared their thoughts), but rather than complain about it, i decided to LISTEN, you should try it, some consider it a great way to learn or to get educated.

again, there's nothing wrong with ranting/complaining but just please be sure to do it in the appropriate thread.

thanks

Congrats Clay. Good job buddy.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

First off this is a B.S. contest where you can't even see the merchendice! How in the heck are you suposed to pick a best of show if you can't see the product? Maybe I'm stupid but I've read the threads and don't see one picture! You have people talking about the feel of the putter who haven't even tried it! C'mon Man!
I'd like to win the Taylor made Daytona Ghost because I HAVE a Taylormade daytona! The bad thing about the Old Daytona is that when it is High Noon you get a mean glare off the surface of the putter. With the Ghost I believe that the white surface will eliminate the glare! Now I've tried the Ghost mallet and it is just too light but if the weight of the Daytona is the same as the old one...,Well you have a winner! Hey listen these Cats that are talking about Feel, Feel, Feel are a bunch of BS'ers!!! Especially when they have never putted with it. I know I'm not winning this contest but I'm going to go try one to make sure the wieght is the same as the old one.., and if it is I'll buy it for $129!

Be happy for those who are fortunate to win, rather than pout about your misfortune. One day you might win something. How would you feel if someone showed envy at your prize? Hopefully you will learn something from this and come out a better person.

P.S. I had to edit this post because it was not appropriate :bad:

Last edited:
A very late congrats, but way to go CC and Congrats again :clapp:

Really?

Just curious....which one of the putters at the putter shootout sounded good to you?

Just curious....which one of the putters at the putter shootout sounded good to you?

and which one based on others opinions, and what you look for in a putter, do you think would feel the best?

And based on the detailed descriptions previously posted here and the efforts of TC to log and present each of the testers thoughts and views of each putter. Do you think you could POSSIBLY take two seconds to think about it and put down a choice that sounds like one you would use or like to use on a course. Or is that all too hard for you and it is just as easy to rant and b*tch about your displeasure with this contest because it did not fit your needs?

Reactions: TC
whens it coming in clay?

when I won the other ghost putter it took a week for me to get it. I think I won it on a Thursday and received it on a Thursday. With the holiday last week I would guess it should be there soon.

I was thinking for a contest that had wrapped up ,this thread was still seeing lots of activity! Then I saw this....

It amazes me how some people just don't get it. Sure, we all wanted that putter, that's why we entered. But we had the where-with-all to actually read the directions so we could enter the contest properly. Next time, use your eyes and read the directions. Then you won't be surprised when you don't win and upset the rest of us for YOUR BS.

Cograts again Clay, a well deserved win!

Congrats! I just saw it in a store and it looks awesome! You have to post some pictures when you get it.

thank again guys..... I got it today! pictures are coming soon! Lol this showed up in a nike golf box and on the top it had a nike order shipment on it so I was like WTC? But I opened it and a wonderful looking DAYTONA GHOST was popping out! This putter looks great and feels awesome!

thank again guys..... I got it today! pictures are coming soon! Lol this showed up in a nike golf box and on the top it had a nike order shipment on it so I was like WTC? But I opened it and a wonderful looking DAYTONA GHOST was popping out! This putter looks great and feels awesome!

nice clay, can't wait to see some pics!

Excited to hear your thoughts

pictures in the contest winning thread.

congrats clay!

To me the best in show is the Never Compromise Gambler Boat.
Simply put, it is the best looking putter out there. I rely on the testers for the feel and performance of it and from what I've read, it is a consensus, this is an exceptional flat stick!

To me the best in show is the Never Compromise Gambler Boat.
Simply put, it is the best looking putter out there. I rely on the testers for the feel and performance of it and from what I've read, it is a consensus, this is an exceptional flat stick!

a little late buddy........

Enjoy your new flatstick Clay :golf2:. I hope you average sub 30 putters for all of your 2011 rounds of golf.

Enjoy your new flatstick Clay :golf2:. I hope you average sub 30 putters for all of your 2011 rounds of golf.

I hope so too Gray.... This thing is awesome. With the awesome alignment, great grip (which I helps me make a better stroke. Its a little bigger.), and the great look. I think I will make a lot putts with this bad boy. The insert feels great as well.

very cool

Back