Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

yes, back on topic indeed. don't make FLTC get up in here!

I agree with what Hanks and TC said, you guys all wrote some very solid reviews, there are definitely several qualified testers among those submitting entries. Heck one buzz through the Bridgestone Ball review threads shows another group of great reviewers on this site. All of this has proved that I must raise my game to meet the needs of our readers!

I agree with what Hanks and TC said, you guys all wrote some very solid reviews, there are definitely several qualified testers among those submitting entries. Heck one buzz through the Bridgestone Ball review threads shows another group of great reviewers on this site. All of this has proved that I must raise my game to meet the needs of our readers!

yeah, you're starting to get stale, haha. i actually quite liked your write up featured on the home page. you are right though, there were some great entries and all the finalists deserved to be finalists for their efforts.

aw man somehow i missed this thread :( would love to apply - maybe next year!

aw man somehow i missed this thread :( would love to apply - maybe next year!

who knows maybe you will get picked for the Iron testing, that is out there and available!

Lol. Im late to the party. Whats great about this site is How we all interact. Noone is gonna be pissed to lose out because we all know whoever gets chosen will be a great addition. I loved writing my entry and even if its not even close to a finalist ill continue to writeup reviews. Because we are all here to share the love! Its awesome to come on this site, post reviews and have your voice heard. I still get a smile when I see Wilson Staff on twitter or check out the hits on the chromax/bstone/golf glove thread because I know we all have helped someone with a choice somewhere. I love this place and its the only golf site Im a member of. Found a home away from home and I sincerely wish everyone the best of luck.

-Rex Grossman #1 fan,

Yoccos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well said yoccos

Lol. Im late to the party. Whats great about this site is How we all interact. Noone is gonna be pissed to lose out because we all know whoever gets chosen will be a great addition. I loved writing my entry and even if its not even close to a finalist ill continue to writeup reviews. Because we are all here to share the love! Its awesome to come on this site, post reviews and have your voice heard. I still get a smile when I see Wilson Staff on twitter or check out the hits on the chromax/bstone/golf glove thread because I know we all have helped someone with a choice somewhere. I love this place and its the only golf site Im a member of. Found a home away from home and I sincerely wish everyone the best of luck.

-Rex Grossman #1 fan,

Yoccos

Well said, and you were doing well until you signed it Rex Grossman #1 fan. Now people just think your nuts hehe

Lol. Gotta stand up for who I believe in!!!!
Well said, and you were doing well until you signed it Rex Grossman #1 fan. Now people just think your nuts hehe

Loved your post Yoccos!! Very well said. I argee with everything you said. THP is definitely my home away from home as well. Good luck to everyone!

Yoccos post was Roahouse! we still have 13 days to go till we find out

Yoccos post was Roahouse! we still have 13 days to go till we find out

Maybe if they cast the winning vote and know the winner- they could drop the ball a little early! I certainly wouldn't complain.
I echo everything Yoccos said. I will be the biggest fan of whomever wins cause I know they were selected from a stellar group and can bring a ton to THP. The 15th is going to be a great day because I'll be just as happy for ever wins! (Ok... I might be a *little* more excited if it was me!)

-Rex Grossman #1 fan,

Yoccos

Well said !!!

-Rex Grossman #1 fan,

Yoccos

Yeah I was all in till that last part. The Rex Grossman part... what does that mean? I dont get it. He has fans? haha

Yeah I was all in till that last part. The Rex Grossman part... what does that mean? I dont get it. He has fans? haha

Thats why he is the #1. No one else to challenge him for it.

sure he does, Ndamukong Suh!

Lol. There are at least 7 of us. 2 others I know.

There was a great quote from the talking heads today.

"If Rex Grossman personifies futility, then JaMarcus Russel personifies failure"
-Wilbon

Since November 16th is my birthday, it sure would be a great present to be selected! (hint hint)

Lets keep this one on topic guys. Thanks.

12 days for this one.....any hints?

Back