Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

I just submitted my entry! Thanks JB and GG for the opportunity!

Good luck bro!

sent from my genius phone!

Thanks bro, but after that genious review, its the others who will need luck...hehe, I kid I kid

You spelled genius wrong.....genius!

Thanks bro, but after that genious review, its the others who will need luck...hehe, I kid I kid

You spelled genius wrong.....genius!

thanks, maybe I should have had you read the review and check my spelling.

We got it One-T. Thanks.

What a fantastic opportunity someone is going to get. I hope the new reviewer is a high capper, but then that's just me being selfish... I'm a high handicap, and I would love this job. I know it's not all about clubs, but it seems that a higher hc player could bring a different perspective to all areas.

The problem I'm having writing this review is that I've had all of my clubs long enough that it feels more like creative writing and not an honest review, of a new product.

Maybe I'll go buy a new wedge or something and call it an investment in my new career. LOL!

EDIT: Actually, I have a better idea (maybe). I just got my fathers old Dunlop Maxfli Australian Blades circa late 80's early 90's. I have yet to swing them as they need new grips. Can I write a review on those?

Last edited:
You sure can.

Can we inquire as to how many applications you have received?

Good luck to everyone!

Just a reminder for everyone this Friday is the last day to submit your article. Good luck!!!

been working hard on mine, can't wait to add the finishing touches and submit it

entry sent! I can't wait for Nov 15th

Now I just need to swing right handed and finish a review in a day, or....

Good luck everybody!

Mine is almost done. Just some touch up! It's pretty Roadhouse. I put these pieces of equipment through some testing. Loved it.

Good luck everyone!!!! I cant wait to see who gets chosen. Probably not an easy task for the panel.

I wish I had time to dedicate to this. As interested as I am, with a baby due in January, work, a new house, add to that a Wisconsin winter, I will have to stay merely a reader, and not a tester.

Man, I cant wait. Question, can the person selected choose not to review ceartain items. For example, most companies do not make golf pants in my size, so reviewing them would be difficult.

Man, I cant wait. Question, can the person selected choose not to review ceartain items. For example, most companies do not make golf pants in my size, so reviewing them would be difficult.

We work with each person to make sure the items reviewed work for them for the most part.

All entries must be received by midnight tonight everybody. Thank you all that have entered so far. This is going to be tough, so many worthy participants and only one spot.

*sigh*

Kinda wish I could've applied. Seriously, good luck everyone and I can't wait to have another staffer on board.

All entries must be received by midnight tonight everybody. Thank you all that have entered so far. This is going to be tough, so many worthy participants and only one spot.

This really will be a fantastic opportunity for whomever is chosen. I am sure the staff will make the right choice. I love reading the reviews here, I know they will be unbiased and written from the users perspective with apparent disregard to the manufacturer.

I thought Canada is 51st State of USA?
or is it good neighbour with free trade so it is like USA? :D
*People from Canada can't be an official tester?*

Back