Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

Very cool Hawk!!! I did not read your entry but I think this couldnt have gone to a more deserving and better person!! You will be perfect for the job!! Congrats my friend.

I'm sure it was! Hawk is a fantastic choice and a great person. I'm really excited to read what he is gonna put out there.
I can't even begin to tell you all how hard of a decision this was.

will we get to read this wonderful review?

I'm sure it was! Hawk is a fantastic choice and a great person. I'm really excited to read what he is gonna put out there.

you said it! A great person who has a passion for golf and THP. Very Happy for Hawk.

will we get to read this wonderful review?

any chance on reading his and some of the "finalists"?

We are undecided on this. This was a VERY agonizing decision for us and the staff members as it is. And the last thing we want is to hurt someone's feelings or field questions about "I thought this one was better than that one" etc... I hope everybody understands.

We cannot believe how good these were and frankly I think I need to step up my game for sure now. Making this selection was extremely difficult and when it came down to it, we basically just let the vote count. We just wish we could have added more and maybe soon we will be able to.

Congrats Hawk!

Hawk, you lucky DAWG! Congratulations. I can't imagine how your head must be spinning. I too would love to be able to read through the entries. But I can't imagine the spot that would put THP in. I think it's best that we mere mortals not be able to see them.

Congrats hawk!!

Congrats Hawk! Looking forward to your contributions!

We are undecided on this. This was a VERY agonizing decision for us and the staff members as it is. And the last thing we want is to hurt someone's feelings or field questions about "I thought this one was better than that one" etc... I hope everybody understands.

We cannot believe how good these were and frankly I think I need to step up my game for sure now. Making this selection was extremely difficult and when it came down to it, we basically just let the vote count. We just wish we could have added more and maybe soon we will be able to.

I completely understand! And if Hawks wasnt better than whoevers in anyones mind it wouldnt matter. Essentiall this is THP which is owned by GG(hehe), so she needed to be happy with that decision. I think Hawk is an excellent choice so I can only imagine how good his review was

Hawk, You will have to remember 11/10/10. This day has been very good to you my friend!!!

way to go hawk

Congrats Hawk!

I am absolutely thrilled for you Hawk!

Congrats and I can't wait to see your work in action!

Wow thats amazing grats bro I will be over every weekend this winter checking out all your new swag youre testing out! Grats again , really couldn't have asked for a better guy.

First item up, socks?

Wow! What an opportunity. Congratulations you lucky man.

WOW! I leave work early to go golfing and the next thing you know I'm getting email city on my phone. Sorry I couldn't come to the forum sooner to say: THANKS OMG THANKS OMG OMG!!!

Now that that is out, I just want to say that I hope I can contribute on the same level as our incredible testers already do. I look forward to giving to THP as much as it has given to me. Again, I am very humbled and appreciative of this incredible opportunity. Thanks!

WOW! I leave work early to go golfing and the next thing you know I'm getting email city on my phone. Sorry I couldn't come to the forum sooner to say: THANKS OMG THANKS OMG OMG!!!

Now that that is out, I just want to say that I hope I can contribute on the same level as our incredible testers already do. I look forward to giving to THP as much as it has given to me. Again, I am very humbled and appreciative of this incredible opportunity. Thanks!

Ahem, where's your "Equipment Tester" banner, mister?

Congrats Hawk!

Ahem, where's your "Equipment Tester" banner, mister?

Congrats Hawk!

Well, that's a good question. I think I need to click my heels three times lol.

This sounds great, too bad I´m outside of the US.

Good luck to everybody else.

Back