Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

yes.......
Spoiler
you didn't win lol

but there were some really good entries for this!
12 days for this one.....any hints?

Hanks just dropped kick em right square in the arse!

It is not me either One T. I would have had to write an entry to be eligible haha.

Good luck to all that entered!

It is not me either One T. I would have had to write an entry to be eligible haha.

Good luck to all that entered!

But that would be pretty impressive if you managed to win without entering.. mad skillz!

This is an incredibly hard decision. We have some entries that are just SOOOOO good. It makes me think I should be fired here with how good the reviews looked. We have taken all the names off of the entries and each staff member has a say in deciding this. It is very hard and you guys really brought it with this.

This is an incredibly hard decision. We have some entries that are just SOOOOO good. It makes me think I should be fired here with how good the reviews looked. We have taken all the names off of the entries and each staff member has a say in deciding this. It is very hard and you guys really brought it with this.

I call dibs on JB's job! I don't envy the position you guys are in, reading all of these entries and then trying to pick just 1.

PM me what your entry is (if you entered) and I'll tell you what I thought of it....fo sho
OUCH!!! Fair enough

I call dibs on JB's job! I don't envy the position you guys are in, reading all of these entries and then trying to pick just 1.

If you want to pay the bills, you can have it right now! hehe

again, there were some incredible entries but in the end i had to vote for myself, sorry guys. better luck next time. and ddec, JB has like 20 foot ceilings, no way you'd want to pay his bills.

PM me what your entry is (if you entered) and I'll tell you what I thought of it....fo sho

no, I dont wanna tell you now. You told me I didnt win and thats not how I wanted to find out. Plus to me, it was awesome.

again, there were some incredible entries but in the end i had to vote for myself, sorry guys. better luck next time. and ddec, JB has like 20 foot ceilings, no way you'd want to pay his bills.

ummm your a lefty, get outta here. haha

*cuts left hand off*

If you want to pay the bills, you can have it right now! hehe

I'll wait to you move to the new headquarters before my final decision:D

I'll wait to you move to the new headquarters before my final decision:D

I assure you, that is no better on the bill front. Plus the THP expansion for 2011 is underway. But if you want the job, please take it now, so you can pay to have the next magazine printed. :alien:

I assure you, that is no better on the bill front. Plus the THP expansion for 2011 is underway. But if you want the job, please take it now, so you can pay to have the next magazine printed. :alien:

I must say it is a very interesting offer JB. Maybe just baby steps here, perhaps I can just become a THP Equipment Tester before I become 2nd in command.
Spoiler
behind golfergal of course

I must say it is a very interesting offer JB. Maybe just baby steps here, perhaps I can just become a THP Equipment Tester before I become 2nd in command.
Spoiler
behind golfergal of course

Taking my job does not affect her. She is my boss and CEO of the company. You asked for the job, and I am offering it to you. Its yours if you would like it. Check out printing costs of magazines before you say yes, would be my only advice.

congrats to whoever wins! im off to work - cant wait to hear who it was - next time ill be sure to enter - i didnt see this till too late - and hell winters starting so all my testing would be at a heated or indoor range anyways. I envy you southerners every now and again!

I agree with you dude, really though what it does is tells me that we need to raise our game and put out some awesome reviews going forward. Plus we can both take solace in knowing that these young grasshoppers learned from the best....me. HA! I'm kidding of course!!!

Taking my job does not affect her. She is my boss and CEO of the company. You asked for the job, and I am offering it to you. Its yours if you would like it. Check out printing costs of magazines before you say yes, would be my only advice.

that's why I said 2nd in command, I know she is in charge. If we go off my budget they will be printed on Napkins

Back