Official THP Equipment Tester Wanted

Well, that's a good question. I think I need to click my heels three times lol.

We'll, you're definitely not in Kansas anymore... lol

Congrats Hawk, I look forward to hearing you bring the heat on your findings.

Congrats Hawk and well deserved

Congratulations Hawk, looking forward to reading your future reviews!

Congrats Hawk !!

Hawk! Proud for ya buddy :thumb: Congrats on your new position and looking forward to seeing you again in WPB :golf2:

Awesome Hawk! I can't to hear your first big review. No pressure!

Congrats buddy! Just don't be G*nying any clubs for the testing, ok! Well deserved and as everyone here, I can't wait to hear about your first review.

Wow thats amazing grats bro I will be over every weekend this winter checking out all your new swag youre testing out! Grats again , really couldn't have asked for a better guy.

First item up, socks?

LOL, I just noticed the last sentence. hehehehe. You will have to come to WPB to see my review!

Congrats Hawk!! Glad to see you made it!

Congrats buddy...I'm thrilled for you!!!

Congrats...enjoy Hawk!

I've had a day to reflect on this and I'm can't explain how incredibly excited that I am to start giving some good, honest reviews on golf equipment. Of course, that includes so much more that clubs, balls, etc.

As many of you know, I'm on a constant mission to keep improving at this game, and I have a big winter of practice ahead of me. One of my thoughts is that I'd like to spend some time reviewing products that are out there to help golfers improve. I sent a few ideas to JB and hopefully the companies will respond soon. I'm looking at training aids, books, videos, etc.

This is obviously a dream come true, but in the end, THP's mission is to give readers the information they are looking for and cut through the marketing hype with honest feedback. I'd love to hear everybody's ideas as to items they would like to see reviewed. Feel free to email me at ryan@thehackersparadise.com if you have any requests.

Congrats Hawk!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Hawk on an amazing opportunity. Really look forward to your reviews.

Back