Official Rant of the Day

Ordered a fan on Amazon a couple weeks ago. It was shipped and when it arrived at UPS in OKC tracking showed in transit but running late. That normally means it’s damaged or misplaced or label damaged. We were going out of town and Amazon offered a refund and sent info to ups to send it back. All is good I get my money back. Fast forward a couple weeks we are returning home so I reorder the same fan. It arrives today absolutely destroyed. I check labels on what’s left of box. Multiple ups labels one had been taped over. It is the same fan that had been damaged and returned a few weeks ago. So after some gorilla tape it’s on its way back for yet another refund. Can not believe they would ship a package that was destroyed and try to tape it up with a little packing tape Rant over IMG_9079.jpegIMG_9078.jpeg

I hate people who drive in my neighborhood, we unfortunately live close to a stop sign so when we pull out of our drive to go to it, almost every time someone cuts the stop sign and we nearly have a head on.

And I get the looks of death, or flipped off or screamed at.

I hate people who drive in my neighborhood, we unfortunately live close to a stop sign so when we pull out of our drive to go to it, almost every time someone cuts the stop sign and we nearly have a head on.

And I get the looks of death, or flipped off or screamed at.
I live on the corner of a 3-way intersection. Nobody ever uses the stop signs. It's awful, especially at night. I've often pondered installing my own speedbump in the vail of darkness, or spike strips.

I live on the corner of a 3-way intersection. Nobody ever uses the stop signs. It's awful, especially at night. I've often pondered installing my own speedbump in the vail of darkness, or spike strips.
What's worse is school mornings when all the out of neighborhood drivers are speeding cos they're late and do it

What's worse is school mornings when all the out of neighborhood drivers are speeding cos they're late and do it
And not a single person is considerate enough to let you out.

Even better, they've flipped my wife off as they've gone around her as she's trying to get out to take our daughter to school!
People suck.

The Burger King ads with the goofy dude singing out of tune and stuffing too many words in every line are really really annoying. Really annoying.

It's amazing how people in power can actually brainwash themselves into believing they know everything about everything. That people believe everything they say, laugh at all their jokes etc... When in reality people are just kissing their a$$ hoping it can help them and laughing behind their backs. It's sad....

Edit: after reading this post I wanted to clarify that it has nothing to do with this site. I belong to 4 fishing sites and you want to talk about total chaos sometimes, just check some of those out.

I know I didn't have to post this extra comment but I just didn't want anyone thinking it was about here

Last edited:
Got kicked out of my kid's school the other day........... for standing outside the playground.........

Troll of a teacher must have been mad she was on playground supervision duty for drop off. I always drop off my kid and hang out (she wants me to) until the bell rings and they go inside. I was outside of the fenced playground area by 10-15' standing in an area where I stand with other parents like I've done for the past 6 years (2 kids). This teacher comes up and asks if she could help me and I answered "I don't think so". She then proceeded to tell me I needed clearance to be on school property and I needed to leave. How would others parents feel about me standing there with kids going into school? Well I told her unless policy has changed I had been doing this for years but I would abide by her direction and leave and contact the principal to see if things had changed. Needless to say the other staff and principal were astounded this teacher confronted me (and also other parents after I left) and they would handle the situation.

This teacher got me pretty worked up but also happy I won't have to deal with her. My mom worked in the same building as this lady before she retired and said she tends to be a bit on the rough side when dealing with people and trying to be the authority in any situation.

Had a nice talk with the principal and she assured me the teacher wouldn't be a problem again. I kinda hope to see her again where if she comes over she needs to apologize, especially to some of the other parents who apparently got the same interaction I did after I left.
I just saw your post, this is crazy. We are always hanging out, if we drop our daughter off. There are always several parents who do the same.

Was or is she a new teacher? If this the first time you have bumped into her?

I get her thinking and I like it but you're a father who just dropped his kid off. I could see her doing that if you were some random creeper but as soon as you told her who you were then she should have left you alone.

I just saw your post, this is crazy. We are always hanging out, if we drop our daughter off. There are always several parents who do the same.

Was or is she a new teacher? If this the first time you have bumped into her?

I get her thinking and I like it but you're a father who just dropped his kid off. I could see her doing that if you were some random creeper but as soon as you told her who you were then she should have left you alone.
So I’ve never had contact with this teacher previously but she has worked at the school for quite some time. She’s a special Ed teacher. When I described the situation to my mom (worked in the same building as with her before she retired) she knew exactly who I was talking about before I said her name.

This is my second kid through this school and all the other teachers, admin and aids know me, and I’ve stopped by to see mom when she still worked in the admin payroll dept. The superintendent was my hs principal.

Now there are aids and a rotating teacher out on the playground drop off area and they all say hello. This teacher just felt today she was going to be a problem. I was the first but after I left I found out she did the same to a couple other moms that stand out there with me. We are all outside the fenced playground and about 10’ away from the gate to not impede other kids access inside, heck quite a few kids say hello as they walk in.

Needless to say the teacher is still out there on her day of Wednesday but she hasn’t come near us since. After talking with the principal that day she said it would be handled.

I think my garage door spring just broke! Now, I'm locked out of my house!👎

Guy had to drill the lock. Child lock was on the front door. Had to bust a window to get in. Cable broke on the garage door. Voltage spike when cable broke took out the GFCI outlet in garage! What a d@mn 90 minutes?! 🥲

Can’t sleep. 👎

Can’t sleep. 👎
It’s 2am. I just woke up for no reason and can’t fall back asleep.

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

Black coffee is awful, but it’s what I have to drink on a clear only first restriction today. Procedure tomorrow so no food for me.

The Burger King ads with the goofy dude singing out of tune and stuffing too many words in every line are really really annoying. Really annoying.
Not as bad as the Cold Foam coffee commercial.
She should just put the friggin’ nozzle in her mouth.

Black coffee is awful, but it’s what I have to drink on a clear only first restriction today. Procedure tomorrow so no food for me.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

??

fountain GIF

Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

Black is the only way to go.

Not fun. No judgement on disliking black coffee, but changing your routine before a routine sucks.

Not fun. No judgement on disliking black coffee, but changing your routine before a routine sucks.
It’s like drinking straight sludge.

It’s like drinking straight sludge.
It's the only way I can drink coffee anymore. It's not great, but I have acquired the taste for it that way so it gets the job done.

Back