Official Rant of the Day

How does this get inside my wife’s tire?

IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0228.jpeg

Moving sucks. That is all
Agreed....10 moves in 23 years with the Air Force and 3 moves since I retired in 2007...I agree and want to be done moving

The person who is first at a red light and doesn’t go when it turns green because they are on their phone not paying attention - to the point that people have to honk at them to remind them that they are indeed still on planet Earth and are ruining it for everybody.

SVPs who have P&Ls that are losing money so they just take accounts for the line item without the ability to actually be successful and keep the account long term.

Was chatting with my neighbor yesterday and he said his wife got an entire wrench in a tire once.
I can't even fathom how that happens.

Dear project manager, I do not report to you! PS, you are an idiot!

I would also like to point out, that I am, in no capacity, your administrative assistant. Carry on.
Now that’s the truth! I had to tell one “if you want me to clean up bubbles on drawings, then don’t complain your project is over budget when I’m being charged out at $230/hr for work an intern or assistant can do!”

People doing 60 in an 80 road where overtaking is not safe. Especially when that causes me to miss a ferry and the next one leaves in an hour.

People doing 60 in an 80 road where overtaking is not safe. Especially when that causes me to miss a ferry and the next one leaves in an hour.
I wish my Yukon was equipped with machine guns to take care of these idiots.

I wish my Yukon was equipped with machine guns to take care of these idiots.
I've often thought about installing a snow plow in the front for cases like this.

The person who is first at a red light and doesn’t go when it turns green because they are on their phone not paying attention - to the point that people have to honk at them to remind them that they are indeed still on planet Earth and are ruining it for everybody.
Actually had a guy pull up to a green light and stop today! I pulled up behind him, listened for sirens and hearing nothing, tapped the horn. The guy fell awake, gave me a wave and drove on! 🤷‍♂️

Take my wife to the hospital for some tests that will last 4 hours. Pull into the designated parking garage which is under construction, besides all the handicap parking spots, all the rest of the spots under cover are designated for physicians 🤦🏼‍♂️ (which are 90%) vacant). On top of that, they limit your time to 90 minutes.

It's Thursday and not Friday.

SVPs who decide to destroy carefully managed and cultivated customer relationships because they created something they can't manage, build, sell or make profitable.

About to tell my client, who I brought into the company over 12 months ago that I'm being replaced on the account effective immediately and introducing them to the new guy.

The pollen is wrecking me this week. Have had a heatwave every day and my eyes are hurting and face feels swollen. All the cars have a yellowish green hue.. can't wait for this to be over!!

So it’s been a emotionally tough week,

Funeral of footy club , offical , was president and every other office you could hold , was elevated to legend status in hall of fame … 97 is a good innings but huge club turn out at funeral

The following day , buried a ex neighbour who l hope on famously with … our families kids all played street footy or cricket or tennis …. He was in a wheel chair ,,, played sports for the state and was training to play wife the country …

Saw his wife , she saw me , and that set me off with tears

Saw people hadn’t seen in many years …

My kids attended

Just felt flat as a tack at the end ….

For me that’s the sad part for those who are more directly affected by their relationship , it’s life altering …

Iam getting better …

Golf on Sunday with new driver and golf group will be change of pace and lighten the day

Not sure which are worse, ones who have actually done PMP certs or other 'fancy' PMO training, or ones that have ended up in these roles
I did the “fancy PMO class. But not to help me with continuous improvement projects that I lead. Company paid for it. Some good stuff. Was not interested in cert.

Back