Official Rant of the Day

So I'm sitting in the gate area waiting for my flight to Houston, and this woman (I kindly edited my first draft to just "woman") is watching a video on her cell phone with the volume cranked up for everyone to hear.

Thanks, Hon! That's not a bit annoying as hell!
That's when you start commenting on it.

We are off to the hospital in the morning. She definitely had a heart attack. Good news is they aren’t rushing her to the hospital now but have her come in in the morning to run tests so hoping for the best.
Hoping for the best for you and family.

So I’m chipping onto 10 and the a-holes behind me decide not to play 10 and skip ahead of me. I’m walking they are a 4some riding. Yes I played the front 9 a little slow as I was playing with a buddy who had hip replacement in Sept. this was his second round of golf and first time walking it since surgery. He stopped after 9. They never once waited on us and we talked for like 10 min at the turn before he left and I headed to the back 9. Now I’m sitting here having to wait 5-10 min on each shot because of these entitled jerkwads.

Not the best day. More annoyed than angry. But it started with some a****** in Europe using my debit card at "Dead White Men's Clothes". I swear it's a real place. My bank took care of it with a sinple phone call, so not so bad.

Then my wife runs over a random metal piece and I spend my night trying to fix a flat tire. Fix a Flat brand failed me. But the repair kit that came with the car worked enough to get us home. So off to the tire shop tomorrow with hopes they can patch it.

Not the worst day. But it's rant worthy. So right now is sim and whiskey time.

I fell right asleep then woke up at 11:50. And still awake. I’ve closed my eyes and have even felt like I’m falling asleep but haven’t made it. Ugh.

Went to my local pitch and putt yesterday to be told that 3 greens had been vandalized ,one off them was one of the best greens on the course some morons had been chippiing from it the other 2 had offensive words scrapped into them .

Because the local council is short of money employing staffto work evenings is not a priority

The groundsperson had done her best to start repairing the damage . She was in tears when she was telling me .

Its really does make my blood boil ,one old chap who was with his son said he would to hit their balls with a driver !!!!

My replacement actual shaft is not in yet from Cobra.

I had tee times booked for sat/sun/mon/tue. And the weather wizards decided it'll be fun to have below freezing again for a week. So no outside play for me this weekend. Absolutely blows, as I was really looking forward to it.

Dentist- 3rd attempt at fixing one of my teeth was this morning. Drilled on me for 20 minutes, "fixed" tooth only to tell me they didn't like the way it was sitting and had to redo it all over again. Not feeling the best right now....

Dentist- 3rd attempt at fixing one of my teeth was this morning. Drilled on me for 20 minutes, "fixed" tooth only to tell me they didn't like the way it was sitting and had to redo it all over again. Not feeling the best right now....
I don't blame you, that doesn't sound like any fun at all.

I just broke my pinky toe. It’s sticking out sideways.
Being the baby I am I’m at urgent care to let them set it and tape it.

I just broke my pinky toe. It’s sticking out sideways.
Being the baby I am I’m at urgent care to let them set it and tape it.

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

The darn toes always seem to get in the way. Hope it all works out,
Quickest visit ever. Late morning on a Monday thankfully is slow season.
They got it back in place, taped it up and sent me on my way with a boot to keep it safe at home the next few days. I’m glad I went now. Zero pain.

They got it back in place, taped it up and sent me on my way with a boot to keep it safe at home the next few days. I’m glad I went now. Zero pain.
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

did they numb you up first or did you just have to deal with that quick pain?

I remember watching my brother get his shoulder popped back in place & the pain it cause.
They got back in place less that 5 minutes after it happened.
It was brutal to watch.

It’s late April in the mid-Atlantic and I still had to run my furnace this morning.

Spring needs to spring already.

did they numb you up first or did you just have to deal with that quick pain?

I remember watching my brother get his shoulder popped back in place & the pain it cause.
They got back in place less that 5 minutes after it happened.
It was brutal to watch.
nope it was instant pain relief though. The doc was Jedi fast. By the time he taped it to the next toe, there was almost zero pain. Crazy.

It’s late April in the mid-Atlantic and I still had to run my furnace this morning.

Spring needs to spring already.
It doesn't look like we'll be needing to run the heater anytime soon. Like, until maybe November or so.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 11.41.55 AM.png

It doesn't look like we'll be needing to run the heater anytime soon. Like, until maybe November or so.

View attachment 9260048
I’m jealous. THP doesn’t have a middle finger reaction…😂
Another month and our mornings will be perfection.

Last edited:
nope it was instant pain relief though. The doc was Jedi fast. By the time he taped it to the next toe, there was almost zero pain. Crazy.
I understand this. The times my knee cap dislocated, once it was back in, the pain diminished a ton for me.
Go figure, the body likes being where it's supposed to be at and not elsewhere :)

Grandma got to go home this weekend, but they cannot do any surgery so it's home with meds to try and prolong the next one that officially takes her. The blockage is in her widow maker.

Back