Official Rant of the Day

I bought a spare mouthpiece for a hydration pack, these things are like $5 and weigh nothing

I open it up at home, it's a little box that's taped/stickered on both ends.

Empty.

Really?

Got in to the office late this morning and immediately get hit with an issue where a conversation I had with an employee was twisted to fit a narrative that paints my department in a very negative light. I'm less than happy currently as I was asked a personal opinion on the topic, and told it would be off the record only to have it pushed right back in my face.

This meeting coming up in 40 minutes is going to be enjoyable for me as we set the record straight.

Got in to the office late this morning and immediately get hit with an issue where a conversation I had with an employee was twisted to fit a narrative that paints my department in a very negative light. I'm less than happy currently as I was asked a personal opinion on the topic, and told it would be off the record only to have it pushed right back in my face.

This meeting coming up in 40 minutes is going to be enjoyable for me as we set the record straight.
What a way to spend a Friday.

#management
I hear ya. I've had quite the morning myself. Full moon has to be soon, all of a sudden everyone has turned in to a psych patient.

I hear ya. I've had quite the morning myself. Full moon has to be soon, all of a sudden everyone has turned in to a psych patient.
We just had a full moon on the 25th.
Next one is 4/23.

However, with what is see in my work place as well, it seems like it should be a full moon currently.
Maybe there's one bleeding over from a different dimension since the eclipse in in 3 days.

I'm with you, last 2 weeks have been less than enjoyable, wife let me know last night that apparently mercury is in retrograde since April 1 so we have another legitimate blame source.

We just had a full moon on the 25th.
Next one is 4/23.

However, with what is see in my work place as well, it seems like it should be a full moon currently.
Maybe there's one bleeding over from a different dimension since the eclipse in in 3 days.
Somethings going on, everything is hitting the fan!

I am having an issue with a certain OEM getting the correct pieces to build my clubs. I’m not going to disparage them, but they have until Monday to get their stuff together. 🤦‍♂️

Moving sucks. That is all

Tuesday can’t come soon enough. It’s been years since I have dread a day of work this much

The county executive said county employees should stay at home today. Because our Director is a wanker, we're at work in an empty building.

Want to guess where he is?

Work laptop is slow, wouldn't connect to external monitors. Got it to show up, but still have to use laptop keyboard and track pad. Pretty sure the battery is bulging right by where the docking station plugs in, too.

Work laptop is slow, wouldn't connect to external monitors. Got it to show up, but still have to use laptop keyboard and track pad. Pretty sure the battery is bulging right by where the docking station plugs in, too.
My work laptop is dying a slow death, and until it becomes unresponsive IT wont switch it out. Although I am not supposed to, I loaded all my work stuff on my Macbook and just decided to use my own.

I'll probably get an email from IT in a few minutes...

Said everyone everywhere.
Had a buddy down here that owned his own moving company, "Changes in Latitudes."

He got a cease and desist letter from Jimmy's camp.

Great name for a moving company, though.

first world problem rant, but soccer games this weekend and its Masters week. I will be on my phone/ipad all weekend trying to watch, but man I would love to be at home chatting with the forum instead.

My Rant mostly is about current car design and how ugly they are and also less and less Autos coming with a optional manual transmission.

shifter-shape.gif

Had a buddy down here that owned his own moving company, "Changes in Latitudes."

He got a cease and desist letter from Jimmy's camp.

Great name for a moving company, though.
Great name.

first world problem rant, but soccer games this weekend and its Masters week. I will be on my phone/ipad all weekend trying to watch, but man I would love to be at home chatting with the forum instead.
I have the same thoughts, with birthday in place of soccer.

Frankly, the old man in me was having a hard time staying awake for Wrestlemania Sunday - I fell asleep Saturday - thinking why can't they have these at a better time for my bedtime.

Listen Frank - Nobody wants you to call into a 7AM Monday morning meeting and poke holes in everything being presented. You are not doing anyone any favors by bringing up severe corner cases as a reason not to implement a change.

Changing accounting systems, over a weekend, before a new fiscal year & not knowing how to invoice within the new accounting system. The joys of being a sales guy.

Back