Just got this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516_195943_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230516_195943_Gmail.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 25
Just got this email too
Seems like what we were already suppose to be getting,

Hi David

Another MGI update for you and this is good news!

They are upgrading the GPS system in this unit as well as the app that will coincide with your cell phone.

It will all work together with your new Ai GPS+ cart similar to the popular "18 birdies" app.

You won't have to pay anything for this upgrade and your cart will come with it already installed.

They have to install this upgrade one unit at a time because it affects the remote control so shipping of carts will start this coming Monday 5/22.

The carts have been tagged with your name if you met the 4/28 (ish) deadline.

Please note you are among an elite group getting the Ai GPS+ cart next week. This cart isn't available ANYWHERE including the MGI website.

MGI retail accounts like Dicks Sporting Goods and PGA Superstore will not have this cart anytime soon, but YOU WILL!

This will be an awesome upgrade and the app store will have the new Ai app later this week.

I personally am super excited about this.

We do have to wait a few more days but that will be it and totally worth it.

I've been told that LITERALLY GolfIntel customers have their units tagged in the warehouse and are about to ship after each are upgraded one at a time.

You're going to love it...

You'll see your tracking number next week so you'll hear from me then. Until then, play well my friend!

Talk soon,

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I don't get the upgrade, it should have been that way from the beginning.
But glad to hear you have another date, which hopefully gets met. I will never understand giving a shipping date, which comes and goes with no communication.

I don't get the upgrade, it should have been that way from the beginning.
But glad to hear you have another date, which hopefully gets met. I will never understand giving a shipping date, which comes and goes with no communication.
Called buying time 🙄

I think they should be upfront and open about what's going on. Waiting Shipment from China, still in development, battery etc. Then enclude all accessories available for that unit for the early adapters.

Just my 2cents

Called buying time 🙄
Of course it is. They know their biggest competitor is shipping units now and they continue to to miss.
My struggle is communication and transparency costs zero dollars.

Motocaddy m7 gps are sold out right now on motocaddys site. Is that the biggest competition for them?

Motocaddy m7 gps are sold out right now on motocaddys site. Is that the biggest competition for them?

Must have just sold out in the last 24 hours as a friend ordered one from them yesterday.
I know after we gave away 4-5 of them a couple of months ago, the reviews have been outstanding.

Poor rollout for sure but I will be interested in how the new MGI version performs once shipped.

Must have just sold out in the last 24 hours as a friend ordered one from them yesterday.
I know after we gave away 4-5 of them a couple of months ago, the reviews have been outstanding.
This was a few weeks ago as I thought about switching to one.

Now they are available again

This was a few weeks ago as I thought about switching to one.

Now they are available again

Gotcha. Yeah a THPer bought one yesterday.

It has definitely been a terrible roll out. Sure hope I really enjoy using it. It will be my 1st powered push cart. I have a clicgear 8 currently

When all the changes are made, bugs worked out and ready for prime time they'll start advertising it on MGI's website.
I keep checking there for it to pop up.

When all the changes are made, bugs worked out and ready for prime time they'll start advertising it on MGI's website.
I keep checking there for it to pop up.
I hope they have the bugs worked out when we finally receive these

Hopefully there been working on those over these months

Supposedly mine is 100% shipping today

Looking forward to your comments on this. A brave early adopter with all the poor communication and dropped features. I wonder if they figured the seat out. As summer settles in the seat is a must have.

The seat isn't available yet
The cooler bag/attachment will be a bit different

I'll probably just buy my own small back pack for storage

I was told 100% it would ship on Monday and I've have tracking information today.

No idea if it shipped, but I can confirm I have no tracking info

It's finally on the mgi website

Mine supposedly has shipped. No tracking info yet but should be here between Friday and Monday

Back