New MGI Navigator A.I. GPS and Geo Fencing

I have a MGI Navigator AT, thinking about the new Nav w GPS.. I biggest issue with mine is that it is NOT easy to pick up, there is no handle like the Stewart Q or Apex.. It is also bulky.. Can anyone comment on if there are any improvements.. I'm also thinking about the Stewart series, however the GPS on the MGI puts buying another MGI in play..

I have a MGI Navigator AT, thinking about the new Nav w GPS.. I biggest issue with mine is that it is NOT easy to pick up, there is no handle like the Stewart Q or Apex.. It is also bulky.. Can anyone comment on if there are any improvements.. I'm also thinking about the Stewart series, however the GPS on the MGI puts buying another MGI in play..
I pick mine up from the center pole. Not really a handle but it works perfectly.

You can also grab both ends pretty well

I remove the battery 1st before folding it up.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what comp mode is for?

Attachments

• 20230620_153035.jpg
    20230620_153035.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
Hmm. I don't know if mine shows any slope adjustments

Hmm. I don't know if mine shows any slope adjustments

Apart from the GPS is it significantly better than the earlier model which I can buy for ~ 1100$ ?

Last edited:
Apart from the GPS is it significantly better than the earlier model which I can buy for ~ 1100$ ?

That is up to you and your budget.
The battery placement is much better. Super stable
I don't really use the gps to it's fullest capability as I use a laser mostly.

My mgi cooler bag broke a zipper pull on 2nd round.
The bag seems ok but the zippers suck

I saw that mentioned on multiple reviews.
Hmm I hadn't seen those. I probably would still get one as it fits good and looks great.

I'll make some new zipper pulls but they are disappointing for the $$

Hmm I hadn't seen those. I probably would still get one as it fits good and looks great.

I'll make some new zipper pulls but they are disappointing for the $$

My Ghost golf bag has really good coolers on both sides. When hot outside I can carry 2 48oz yetti on both sides and a 28oz in the AI cup holder.

My Ghost golf bag has really good coolers on both sides. When hot outside I can carry 2 48oz yetti on both sides and a 28oz in the AI cup holder.
Yeah. My vessel bag has 2 insulated cup holder areas on the sides. I usually store my keys, wallet etc in the MGI bag plus all the golf balls I find while waiting 😂

Well, I have had my 1st issue with the new cart, unloaded and was ready for another round and an exclamation ❗ shows up where the speed is usually shown, motor would not engage, cart will not respond, several reset attempts and power cycle.. Called MGI, had to create a ticket for review and submit photos.. We'll see what the deal is soon I hope, luckily I'm leaving on vacation for a few days hopefully resolved by then
I’m having a same issue with my unit… how did you get ur unit fixed?
IMG_7059.jpeg

Well, I have had my 1st issue with the new cart, unloaded and was ready for another round and an exclamation ❗ shows up where the speed is usually shown, motor would not engage, cart will not respond, several reset attempts and power cycle.. Called MGI, had to create a ticket for review and submit photos.. We'll see what the deal is soon I hope, luckily I'm leaving on vacation for a few days hopefully resolved by then
How did you fix this issue? My MGI is acting up like urs.IMG_7059.jpeg

Just a heads up the MGI nav fits well inside the nice clicgear bag (it needs a good cleaning though). I may start using the bag to keep my trunk cleaner

1b7ea508514ef5424c505de2fd6c91e5.jpg

6a0f993c11968998134de14a4116a09b.jpg

0666925e59f74b670a49e8313663347d.jpg

92537552939c62b6145920ff31711147.jpg

Golf clubs, shoes, and MGI cart all fit in the trunk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back