New MGI Navigator A.I. GPS and Geo Fencing

3 rounds in

Love it so far. It will go faster than I what to walk. Top speed is about a light jog. I don't recommend top speed expect for in the fairway. If you hit a hole etc it will be more likely to tip the father it is going.

Rd 3 zero rip overs. Not even close. Rd 1 and 2 I was pushing the limits and seeing what those limits were.

Now I have it pretty well figured out.

I think I am glad it doesn't have the follow feature. If it was behind me I'd constantly be concerned about it hitting a hole, roots, curbs etc. With it in front of me it is easy to see and steer.

Perfect for an adhd golfer like me. Makes walking more fun and much less fatigue qt the end of the round.

At the end of the round it had 81% battery remaining. Course is 6-7 miles or so to walk.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quick heads up. Tapatalk deletes images off their servers and is an all around terrible app. You can use the browser and get all of THPs features and be more full featured and never have your images removed

Congrats on your new purchase!!

Quick heads up. Tapatalk deletes images off their servers and is an all around terrible app. You can use the browser and get all of THPs features and be more full featured and never have your images removed
I switched off of TT just because of THP!!

I'm confused as what you mean. I've used tapatalk for years on forums.

When does it delete the images?.

It's the easiest way to upload multiple pics that's I've found.

Are the photos not there for others? I see them

Are the photos not there for others? I see them

What they are saying is that with Tapatalk there is no guaranty that the pictures will be there in the future. There is a good chance that you will look back at your post sometime in the future and pictures posted through Tapatalk will be gone, and nothing you can do about it.

I'm confused as what you mean. I've used tapatalk for years on forums.

When does it delete the images?.

It's the easiest way to upload multiple pics that's I've found.

It’s no easier than our native software and we never delete from servers. We pay for storage. Tapatalk deletes randomly

It's easier for me on my android phone for sure (unless I'm doing something wrong) I'll check out the forum option again on chrome on my phone.

Has anyone successful ran the phone and AI app at the same time? Mine ask me to pair everything 10 seconds when I tried.

I wonder could MGI update the app to be equal to the phones app. Add fly over and 3D.

Yeah my app and phone seemed to want to pair a lot too. It didn't sync up after the rounds either.

The flyover on phone app looks cool

Yeah my app and phone seemed to want to pair a lot too. It didn't sync up after the rounds either.

The flyover on phone app looks cool

I think an update should come soon, wonder who you have to inform there's a problem with the software?

IMG_7978.pngIMG_7977.jpeg
the seat and cooler bag are now available for the AI.
the seat will be a huge addition. I already miss the seat I have on my clicgear.
the cooler bag definitely seems expensive for what it is but it will look nice on the MGI

the seat and cooler bag are now available for the AI.
the seat will be a huge addition. I already miss the seat I have on my clicgear.
the cooler bag definitely seems expensive for what it is but it will look nice on the MGI

just make sure you select the one for the AI

IMG_7978.pngIMG_7977.jpeg

Since posts were basically duplicates, we merged two threads on the same topic

Since posts were basically duplicates, we merged two threads on the same topic
So I can't make my own post and also mention the same things in a similar post?

Well, I have had my 1st issue with the new cart, unloaded and was ready for another round and an exclamation ❗ shows up where the speed is usually shown, motor would not engage, cart will not respond, several reset attempts and power cycle.. Called MGI, had to create a ticket for review and submit photos.. We'll see what the deal is soon I hope, luckily I'm leaving on vacation for a few days hopefully resolved by then

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230608_064208_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230608_064208_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 16
It definitely needs an umbrella extension. I'm 6'2" amd I can't use the umbrella some of clubs hit it on the way out of the bag too.

Foretra - Umbrella Holder Extension – Extender Will fit Most Golf Push Cart or Golf Power Cart Standard Umbrella Holder with a 1 3/8" opening See Pictures https://a.co/d/byMoIuH

No this is too big, I have this and shipping it back to Amazon. Don't order this....

I apologize. I have a MGI Navigator and it works just like the MGI/Bag Boy version.

We have a new update, I'm updating now ro see what's new or refined.

Attachments

• 20230609_104951.jpg
    20230609_104951.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20230609_104927.jpg
    20230609_104927.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 16
My umbrella extender just came in and it fits perfectly.

Attachments

• 20230609_145245.jpg
    20230609_145245.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230609_145305.jpg
    20230609_145305.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 7
Well, I have had my 1st issue with the new cart, unloaded and was ready for another round and an exclamation shows up where the speed is usually shown, motor would not engage, cart will not respond, several reset attempts and power cycle.. Called MGI, had to create a ticket for review and submit photos.. We'll see what the deal is soon I hope, luckily I'm leaving on vacation for a few days hopefully resolved by then
Have you tried the new update?
Hopefully you get it fixed asap

Have a AI seat question, can anyone with a seat answer, when you add the seat do you have remove it when you fold and store?

Have a AI seat question, can anyone with a seat answer, when you add the seat do you have remove it when you fold and store?
Don’t know about the AI, but you need to remove the seat on the MGI ZIP Navigator to store.

Back