I like shopping at Ulta.....

Man card? Hell, my favorite movie is Steel Magnolias....I'm not sure I ever had a man card. LOL

I almost lost my card again today... saw a pair of shoes at a local golf shop and thought "I might get those".

Then I realized I was in the woman's section.

FAIL!!! :bulgy-eyes:

images

I have to earn my card back almost on a weekly basis.

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Yeah. They do have a (very small) mens section though, where they sell some VERY nice stuff.
don't they sell make up?

I like shopping at Ulta.....

And I bet all you wear is Aldo shoes.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I have to earn my card back almost on a weekly basis.

You're artistic, and good at it, of course you have to earn it back.

Man card? Hell, my favorite movie is Steel Magnolias....I'm not sure I ever had a man card. LOL

Am I the only one here who thought that The Notebook was a two thumbs up deserving, adrenaline charged, action ride?!?!

Its all in good fun, broseph. This guy ^ not good at joking around, maybe?

Heh. Not at it at all. My father's is intact. Mine is questionable, as he constantly reminds me.

Yeah. They do have a (very small) mens section though, where they sell some VERY nice stuff.

good to know i was getting nervous that you liked lipstick or something.

Why do I feel VERY uncomfortable with this thread...

I think it all comes down to what "man" is holding the card... And who issued it in the first place.

JN baby, you got nothin' to worry about.

Hahaha! It's cool, bud. Gay guys still have man cards, it's just got a little asterisk beside you name!

Hahaha! It's cool, bud. Gay guys still have man cards, it's just got a little asterisk beside you name!

ROFL....

You're artistic, and good at it, of course you have to earn it back.

Haha. Thanks bro. A friend photographed a model in my apartment the other week. I sat and had a beer and helped move heavy stuff. It was a good guy moment.

Ironically, you have more testosterone in your relationship than any of us.

I watch tv with my wife and have a number of pink shirts.

No man card here either.

I watch tv with my wife and have a number of pink shirts.

No man card here either.

Pink is my favorite color and I think it validates my man card.

Haha. Thanks bro. A friend photographed a model in my apartment the other week. I sat and had a beer and helped move heavy stuff. It was a good guy moment.

Haha!!! Why do I get the feeling that lots of "movies" that I used to steal from under my dad's bed in my teenage years started that way.

Pretty girl in a random apartment just there to do a photo shoot with some random "photographer" she just met. Oh, and that creepy guy in the corner having a beer. Yeah, he just lives here.

What I want to know is what the hell were you doing in Ulta in the first place JR to discover that they carried guy stuff? :confused2:

Haha!!! Why do I get the feeling that lots of "movies" that I used to steal from under my dad's bed in my teenage years started that way.

Pretty girl in a random apartment just there to do a photo shoot with some random "photographer" she just met. Oh, and that creepy guy in the corner having a beer. Yeah, he just lives here.

haha. I see exactly what you mean. Nothing like that happened of course. My friend is a professional photog and I didn't watch when they did the more risque stuff. So maybe I do lose my man card for that.

I really want to put a pink grip on my otherwise completely blacked out driver. I don't often get out driven... Ruling?

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

I really want to put a pink grip on my otherwise completely blacked out driver. I don't often get out driven... Ruling?

Do it! That is a solid look IMO

Thumbs up from me bro.

Back