Colt

Two is one and one is none
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: ????
Here I am sitting in L'Mour Nails with my wife and my buddy that just got back from deployment. I have never in my life had any kind of "treatment". No massage, no manicure or pedicure, and I keep my unibrow at bay by myself. My wife and friend suggest that they want to get pedicures! Not excited at all and would rather be golfing. I'm stuck with them though and my buddy paid for my pedicure after I said no so that I was forced to get it done.

When I walked into this place I felt like I turned in my man card at the door. So as I'm sitting here having some chick massage my feet and getting a headache from the fumes in here I decided to try to start a thread where all THP'ers can share that moment in their life where they felt like they had handed over their man card as well.

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Where my wife goes is next door to dicks sporting goods. While she gets her nails done I go get my swing on! So what color did you go with?

I had to turn in my "Man" card when I admitted to a few friends that I enjoyed the movie "Mamma Mia"

I turned mine in when I cried watching the notebook

I now tap while I talk

I have absolutely no comment.:wtf:

Or instead of sharing we could all just make fun of me! Oh well...I kinda did it to myself. Oh yeah, Degoins, while your kiddin' this woman just clear coated my toes. AHHHH!

Time to go buy a pink Ricky Fowler style Puma outfit after I leave here!

Hey o shared lol

I now tap while I talk

I turned mine in when I cried watching the notebook

I now tap while I talk

I am proud to say that I managed to hold it together during The Notebook!

I shot 110 against JB after 4 days in disney parks and 30 hours of driving in those four days. That was pretty sweet

Why would you EVER tell ANYONE about this?

Here I am sitting in L'Mour Nails with my wife and my buddy that just got back from deployment. I have never in my life had any kind of "treatment". No massage, no manicure or pedicure, and I keep my unibrow at bay by myself. My wife and friend suggest that they want to get pedicures! Not excited at all and would rather be golfing. I'm stuck with them though and my buddy paid for my pedicure after I said no so that I was forced to get it done.

When I walked into this place I felt like I turned in my man card at the door. So as I'm sitting here having some chick massage my feet and getting a headache from the fumes in here I decided to try to start a thread where all THP'ers can share that moment in their life where they felt like they had handed over their man card as well.

My life is an open book!

My man card is fully intact and up to date. I get pedicures and massages on a regular basis. There is nothing wrong with it. I go when I want and have no issue with others that go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk by far has the best reply...and he does so with a single word. Well played sir....well played!

Notebook is a huge chick flick

I now tap while I talk

I think my man card is still intact, I cut my nails with a wire cutter and kill seals in my spare time!

Back