I have been known to polish OG's toenails pink when he is asleep in the recliner. He usually leaves it on for a week or so. :alien:

The crap won't wash off :beat-up:.. I usually have to bust somebody in the mouth at our country golf course for laughing at my pink toe nails :angry:

Manzilian wax...my taint hurt just thinking about it!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Ohh hell I just died laughing in my cubicle.... a manzillian might be a little too much for me. Nothing you can't fix at home. Unless you got some wookie in your blood.

I am still trying to figure out why someone's wife would drag them to the nail salon. If JB wants to come with me he is more than welcome but I would never ask him to or make him stay. We do a lot of things together, but hair and nail salons is not one of them. I don't mean this in a mean way, I am just surprised this occurs.

I go to the place Liz gets her feet and all done about three times a year, to buy her gift cards, lol.

I freely admit to tanning back in the 80's and early 90's. I fished tournaments and tanned over the late winter in preparation so I wouldn't burn my arse.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I don't even remember when I lost my man card. It probably had something to do with me crying or something.

My father in law gets pedicures and manicures on a regular basis. He had the shop he goes to closed down for a night before my wedding for the ladies and him. I went there to pick up my mom and grandma and I felt less masculine just from all the estrogen floating around.

I go to the place Liz gets her feet and all done about three times a year, to buy her gift cards, lol.

I freely admit to tanning back in the 80's and early 90's. I fished tournaments and tanned over the late winter in preparation so I wouldn't burn my arse.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I don't even remember when I lost my man card. It probably had something to do with me crying or something.

My father in law gets pedicures and manicures on a regular basis. He had the shop he goes to closed down for a night before my wedding for the ladies and him. I went there to pick up my mom and grandma and I felt less masculine just from all the estrogen floating around.

I actually don't see anything wrong with a guy getting a manicure or a pedicure. In fact I think it's quite nice. I was just talking about being dragged there. I would never want to drag JB somewhere that he didn't want to go. I don't ask him to go to the hair or nail salon with me just like I don't ask him to go to the doctor with me. But I am also weird, and very private and I like to do a lot of things on my own.

It could be that we live and work together so I enjoy my 'me' time, just as he enjoys his.

I actually don't see anything wrong with a guy getting a manicure or a pedicure. In fact I think it's quite nice. I was just talking about being dragged there. I would never want to drag JB somewhere that he didn't want to go. I don't ask him to go to the hair or nail salon with me just like I don't ask him to go to the doctor with me. But I am also weird, and very private and I like to do a lot of things on my own.

It could be that we live and work together so I enjoy my 'me' time, just as he enjoys his.

I just assumed when she was going to the salon it was to see her boyfriend. What do I know.

Manzilian wax...my taint hurt just thinking about it!

+ rep if I had it to give to you. About spit my coffee on my screen!

They're only laughing because the pink toenails don't match the Boo Camo outfit you have on.....

The crap won't wash off :beat-up:.. I usually have to bust somebody in the mouth at our country golf course for laughing at my pink toe nails :angry:

They're only laughing because the pink toenails don't match the Boo Camo outfit you have on.....

Well at least she could have painted them green/yellow or something that matched my outfit.

So ho will be the first "man" to admit they have bought the new hello kitty headcover from Williams?? :D

I was playing a round with my buddy who just got back off deployment and some other friends today. The guy who just got back has never really played at all before. He gets up on the 5th hole teebox and commences to shank one dead right that hits a tree and bounces back behind him about 20-25 yards.

I told him before we started that if you can't make it past the womens tees then you've lost your card and you have to pull your pants down and go retrieve your ball that way. Needless to say, if you were to have the pleasure of knowing this guy, we all had to tell him to pull his shorts back up out on the course.

Before he goes to hit his second tee shot I told him he had to play my wife's pink Precept ball for the hole since he'd lost his card. He ended up playing the next four holes with it until he put it in the drink on a par 3... then he asks me if I had another one. Sorry, but no!

My parents just looked at me funny because I was laught so dang hard. LOL and Manzillia.... Oh my god...

I am not sure if I have a man card to lose, but here are a couple that would qualify

--Avid Glee watcher
--I freaking squall at the end of The Green Mile
--I have allowed the girls in my class to test makeup out on me. I have a nice skin tone or something...

My parents just looked at me funny because I was laught so dang hard. LOL and Manzillia.... Oh my god...

I am not sure if I have a man card to lose, but here are a couple that would qualify

--Avid Glee watcher
--I freaking squall at the end of The Green Mile
--I have allowed the girls in my class to test makeup out on me. I have a nice skin tone or something...

Being in high school I don't think that there is such a thing as shame or a man card nowadays. I'm not saying that your a bad kid or a wuss. However, with most of the kids that I see in high school now; if my future kid grows up to be like anything like the majority of them I'm gonna break out the medicine on him!

Edit: if anybody finds my pic offensive I will take it down immediately. Also, J Rob, that was in no way pointed at you. Just the fact that you are still in H.S. made me bring up something that I have thought for a long time.

Last edited:
Lets remember this is a family friendly forum please!!!!

Took down pic. Sorry.

I lost my card when I signed my name:)

I can't believe I'm telling you this. I lost it when one of my friends (who is a female...)got me to see the Justin Bieber with her...Oh well.... :smile-big:

I can't believe I'm telling you this. I lost it when one of my friends (who is a female...)got me to see the Justin Bieber with her...Oh well.... :smile-big:

You and my friend Jeff would get along real well lol.

man card revoked

instead of "got me to see with her" , The wording should have been "Forced me to see with her"
Who was I to disagree? :D :D

Back