I can't believe I'm telling you this. I lost it when one of my friends (who is a female...)got me to see the Justin Bieber with her...Oh well.... :smile-big:

Justin Bieber? Not only did you lose your man card but you will now be required to turn in your man parts as well. :excruciating:

I can't believe I'm telling you this. I lost it when one of my friends (who is a female...)got me to see the Justin Bieber with her...Oh well.... :smile-big:

This depends, what was the reason you went with her to the concert? Manly needs or you simply like Bieber? The first option and you get to keep your man card, and the second option....

should have specified...It was the Bieber Movie..lol I would NEVER be caught DEAD at a Bieber concert!!

I think I've lost it twice then. I am stoked to see the new one and will be going at midnight. I also saw Katy Perry in concert this week, though she is VERY hot. :D

lol Katy Perry is very hot. I'll give you a pass on that one. Hotness is man worthy.

come and take it from me ...I dare ya...:sinister:

Maybe if you were a little close but I used to live up in Mass and I said Id never go back. So will have to decline. And Im not stupid either lol

Maybe if you were a little close but I used to live up in Mass and I said Id never go back. So will have to decline. And Im not stupid either lol

LOL...that is really funny because I've been to Texas once and swore I'd never go back.

LOL...that is really funny because I've been to Texas once and swore I'd never go back.

hahahaha well I guess that makes perfect sense. What part of Mass are you in? I lived around Foxboro in a town called Easton.

hahahaha well I guess that makes perfect sense. What part of Mass are you in? I lived around Foxboro in a town called Easton.

sorry got pulled into a webex meeting...I'm way north of Easton...Lowell which is 10 min south from the Nashua, NH line.

Notice bdog said "THE Justin Bieber" Not just Justin or Justin Bieber...no no. THE Justin Bieber... I just laughed so hard I cried, man card revoke? Negative...cause I peed a tad too.

Hmm... no manicures or pedicures. My wife dragged me to see Notting Hill years ago and I liked it, that count? :wink:

I gotta say I lost mine when I got married!!! :foot-in-mouth:For those of you out there who are married you know you've been forced to watch or do something you would never admit to your male friends. That's why we have golf, to get out there for four+ hours and enjoy ourselfs!

I gotta say I lost mine when I got married!!! :foot-in-mouth:For those of you out there who are married you know you've been forced to watch or do something you would never admit to your male friends. That's why we have golf, to get out there for four+ hours and enjoy ourselfs!

EXACTLY! We never admit it. No admission no foul

lol the first time was during the service
the second was during my speech
and the third was during the first dance
god im a wuss

I cried once at mine. When I said yes. Then I realized only one punonu for FOREVER!

I cried once at mine. When I said yes. Then I realized only one punonu for FOREVER!

And when you're as pretty as Overton, that's giving up a lot...Vanessa...

I almost lost my card again today... saw a pair of shoes at a local golf shop and thought "I might get those".

Then I realized I was in the woman's section.

FAIL!!! :bulgy-eyes:

I will never ever turn in my man card.

And if you think playing with barbies with your little girl is something that would require turning in your man card then
you don't have a man card to begin with.

I will never ever turn in my man card.

And if you think playing with barbies with your little girl is something that would require turning in your man card then
you don't have a man card to begin with.

Real men play with dolls!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Real men play with dolls!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

They are called action figures when we play with them!

My father has gotten pedicures for years! He's also a steel worker that offers his services as a butcher during deer and elk hunting seasons. His card intact? Pretty sure.

My father has gotten pedicures for years! He's also a steel worker that offers his services as a butcher during deer and elk hunting seasons. His card intact? Pretty sure.

Its all in good fun, broseph. This guy ^ not good at joking around, maybe?

Back