I really want to put a pink grip on my otherwise completely blacked out driver. I don't often get out driven... Ruling?

Tapping while I work, on my Galaxy S3.

I see no issues with pink. Now watching American idol or weird stuff like that is crossing the man card line. I'm watching Troy and I feel my card slipping away.

I see no issues with pink. Now watching American idol or weird stuff like that is crossing the man card line. I'm watching Troy and I feel my card slipping away.

It's ok......Diane Kruger is in that movie....card secure

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

It's ok......Diane Kruger is in that movie....card secure

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Excellent. Never mind how hot Brad Pitt looks.

Excellent. Never mind how hot Brad Pitt looks.

Or that, if I'm not mistaken, you see his jewels at one point in that movie. Just remember that what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Two weeks ago. My birthday. The wife tells me we're going out for the night and starting at an establishment that we've never been to. She wouldn't tell me what it was, just that I could dress casually. I figure bar, sports bar, restaurant, wine bar, etc. We start driving and we're heading toward the local Golfsmith. So I figure maybe she signed me up for a fitting or a lesson w/ GolfTech or something. Pull into the parking lot of the mini-mall and instead of going straight toward GS we veer right to a spot that I remember as being a wine bar, which wasn't a bad consolation prize. But to my surprise it had been replaced by a massage therapy place. She signed us up for a couple's massage. I sat there doing the sign in and orientation thing thinking I would just about rather be any place in the world than there. Man card revoked. But I have to admit, it was pretty damn awesome.

Two weeks ago. My birthday. The wife tells me we're going out for the night and starting at an establishment that we've never been to. She wouldn't tell me what it was, just that I could dress casually. I figure bar, sports bar, restaurant, wine bar, etc. We start driving and we're heading toward the local Golfsmith. So I figure maybe she signed me up for a fitting or a lesson w/ GolfTech or something. Pull into the parking lot of the mini-mall and instead of going straight toward GS we veer right to a spot that I remember as being a wine bar, which wasn't a bad consolation prize. But to my surprise it had been replaced by a massage therapy place. She signed us up for a couple's massage. I sat there doing the sign in and orientation thing thinking I would just about rather be any place in the world than there. Man card revoked. But I have to admit, it was pretty damn awesome.

It could have been worse.....much worse.

Or that, if I'm not mistaken, you see his jewels at one point in that movie. Just remember that what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Too late.

Nah... You didn't sign up for it. You didn't suggest it. You're good! The only men that get to willingly ask for massages from an actual spa are either a) going to a happy ending parlor, or b) high level athletes

I just admitted to everyone on THP that in the same night I went into a gay bar and later on refused to go skinny-dipping with a chick in the ocean. Granted I didn't know that it was a gay bar before I went in and I didn't swim with the chick because the pier that we were on was right behind the Waikiki police station, but still. I shall be checking in my card promptly.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Man I don't like this thread. I know it's a joke, but still...

Revoked Colt. No excuses

Talk about a rough night for Colt

Chunky has spoken.

Man I don't like this thread. I know it's a joke, but still...

I can understand this JN. But I am huge believer in freedom of speech and as long as it's kept in a family friendly format I don't see a problem with it. It's like all other media, if you don't like the subject material, why not simply just change the channel. There are a ton of threads here that I don't like the content of and I simply just get involved in other threads.

I can understand this JN. But I am huge believer in freedom of speech and as long as it's kept in a family friendly format I don't see a problem with it. It's like all other media, if you don't like the subject material, why not simply just change the channel. There are a ton of threads here that I don't like the content of and I simply just get involved in other threads.

I don't like you Frank but I am forced to put up with your shenanigans.

I don't like you Frank but I am forced to put up with your shenanigans.

I cannot be censored, and now knowing this I will stalk you around the forum.

.... lol

I just admitted to everyone on THP that in the same night I went into a gay bar and later on refused to go skinny-dipping with a chick in the ocean. Granted I didn't know that it was a gay bar before I went in and I didn't swim with the chick because the pier that we were on was right behind the Waikiki police station, but still. I shall be checking in my card promptly.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Being in a Gay bar doesn't effect the Man Card. If anything, it strengthens it. If your comfortable enough with who you are to be a straight man in a gay bar, then you're all man.

Skinny dipping behind a police station sounds overrated.

As my gay co-worker explained to me. Only reason a straight man hangs out in a gay bar is to try and "score with the f@& hags" at the end of the night. Odds are in the straight guy favor. My co-workers words not mine. The fact that Colt didn't accomplish this by refusing to go skinny doing with a lady friend, man card should be suspended for the time being until proven otherwise :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back