Justice for Reacher!

This pleases me greatly, S1 was perfect. So much better than the dumb dwarf Reacher with Cruise.
Worst casting job of all time.

If I could have a wish I would make a Reacher movie where Alan Ritchson kicks Tom Cruises A** :D :ROFLMAO::cool:;)(y)(y)(y)

bring it, I'm in need of something to entertain me as the days grow shorter

I didn't read any of the books but I'm guessing the seasons follow the books? If not I hate the premise of this season. Reacher is a loner and now he is with a team and in the spotlight. Just like the 2nd reacher movie

Reacher might be Amazon's best show.... so good

Is this true? Hmmm. I need a show.

The Reacher books are actually what got me so interested in reading as a kid.

I didn't read any of the books but I'm guessing the seasons follow the books? If not I hate the premise of this season. Reacher is a loner and now he is with a team and in the spotlight. Just like the 2nd reacher movie
Seasons follow the books, but not in order. Season 2 is based on book 11.

Without a doubt. It's fantastic.

Teaser dropping a full month before release is lame, btw. I thought it was going to be available sooner.

Yeah, if you like Reacher books they nailed it. Season 1 is great.

Yeah, if you like Reacher books they nailed it. Season 1 is great.
Love the books, the movie was a major letdown, glad Prime came out with the series.

Reacher is what you would get if Sherlock Holmes and Duke from GI Joe has a child. 😂😂

Love the books, the movie was a major letdown, glad Prime came out with the series.
Movie was terrible. Tom Cruise the opposite of Jack Reacher. The guy in the prime series is what my minds eye had jack reacher look like.

Movie was terrible. Tom Cruise the opposite of Jack Reacher. The guy in the prime series is what my minds eye had jack reacher look like.
Yes sir. Tom Cruise, little guy. Guy in the Prime series = Reacher.

Dec 15th!

Thank God I'll have something got to watch if I'm with my wife's family. 😆

Thad Castle rules!

Read all the books during lockdown. No doubt that Cruise was the worst casting ever , but I did enjoy the films.

I must be in the vast minority, because I though Cruise did an excellent job playing Reacher in the movies and thought his character was enjoyable.

I thought the first season of the Reacher was good but nothing special. I will watch season 2, but if they cancelled I wouldn’t miss it.

Back