Justice for Reacher!

Episode 4 be like

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Writing/dialogue is still goofy like it was meant to be watched on mute with subtitles. Show, don't tell!
Well now I know what I'm doing with the wife goes to sleep.

The bestest half and i binged the first season when we found it, watching this year episode by episode, we love it, so campy and Reacher is Reacher, Tom sux as reacher

Spoiler
how about some justice for Russo?!?!?

1000053890.jpg

Yet another reason this show is great! "Move a-side, and let the man go through.. ,"

❤️ used to love Soul Coughing

Just watched Episode 7 - this version is so much better than the Tom Cruise movie although preferred the first seasons with Roscoe. I still don't think they have the correct guy to play Reacher. I am a big fan of the Lee Child books but he feels more wooden in this years version than he did in the last one.
Also feel that this season's episodes have a lot more meaningless filler than there needs to be. Hopefully the filler makes sense in the next episode - it is driving me nuts that no one has asked why the government wanted to back down on the tires full of dope. Just feel that they could taken us this far in 3 to 4 episodes - it didn't need 7.

Just watched Episode 7 - this version is so much better than the Tom Cruise movie although preferred the first seasons with Roscoe. I still don't think they have the correct guy to play Reacher. I am a big fan of the Lee Child books but he feels more wooden in this years version than he did in the last one.
Also feel that this season's episodes have a lot more meaningless filler than there needs to be. Hopefully the filler makes sense in the next episode - it is driving me nuts that no one has asked why the government wanted to back down on the tires full of dope. Just feel that they could taken us this far in 3 to 4 episodes - it didn't need 7.
I really like this guy but he's not 100%. My pick since the day I saw him is Clive Standen. I know him as Rollo from Vikings but in that show I always thought he'd make a great Reacher. All that being said I still love the show wholeheartedly.

Thoroughly enjoyed the 2nd season thus far- just enough crazy action mixed with a plot and it's been interesting getting some of the backstory on the 110th.

I liked season 1 just a tad better, but this season was great as well. The last episode you really have to suspend your belief a bit with what Reacher can do on a helicopter but it was good wrap up to the season. Looking forward to season 3.

The T1000 really has the market cornered on playing older a-hole characters recently with this and Peacemaker’s dad.

Finally, I totally have the hots for Dixon. :love:

I liked season 1 just a tad better, but this season was great as well. The last episode you really have to suspend your belief a bit with what Reacher can do on a helicopter but it was good wrap up to the season. Looking forward to season 3.

The T1000 really has the market cornered on playing older a-hole characters recently with this and Peacemaker’s dad.

As do I ;)

Going to be interesting to see which book season 3 is based on. I have enjoyed both seasons so far.

I'm on the 20th Reacher book now and I think AR is great as Reacher. He really seems to embody so much of who Jack Reacher is in the books - not just the obvious physical traits, but his whole personality. He's who I see in my head when I'm reading the books. What a transformation from when he was Tad in Blue Mountain State!! :ROFLMAO: We hooked our boys on Reacher and they were like "That's Tad!!"...No clue what they were talking about. Season 3 can't get here soon enough!!

I'm on the 20th Reacher book now and I think AR is great as Reacher. He really seems to embody so much of who Jack Reacher is in the books - not just the obvious physical traits, but his whole personality. He's who I see in my head when I'm reading the books. What a transformation from when he was Tad in Blue Mountain State!! :ROFLMAO: We hooked our boys on Reacher and they were like "That's Tad!!"...No clue what they were talking about. Season 3 can't get here soon enough!!
I agree, seems to be a good casting.

season 2 was not as good as season 1 but still pretty good.

I finished season two the other night. It was okay. I thought it was very predictable and for the most part the story just kept going in circles. I'm still ready for a third season, but not as high on it as I was post-season one.

Going to be interesting to see which book season 3 is based on. I have enjoyed both seasons so far.
I'm interested in seeing what book season 3 is based on as well. I actually re-read the book for season 2 "Bad Luck and Trouble", then I was initially frustrated that it didn't take place in California like the book. So now I'm wondering if I want to re-read the book (whatever it is) before season 3....

Every time I see this thread pop up I tell myself that I need to get started on Season 2!!

I'm interested in seeing what book season 3 is based on as well. I actually re-read the book for season 2 "Bad Luck and Trouble", then I was initially frustrated that it didn't take place in California like the book. So now I'm wondering if I want to re-read the book (whatever it is) before season 3....
This is one of the books I haven’t read. I bought it and will read it next. But I just watched the season.

I’ll definitely keep an eye out for the next one and if I haven’t read it yet I will prior.

Season one was definitely better.

Season two finale was... meh.

Season one was much better than season two. The last episode was so cringeworthy in the chopper scene. Let's hope they bounce back with a better job on season three.
I absolutely love the actor. So much better than cruise. As a lifelong Reacher reader I am so glad it finally made it to a series.

I thought Season 2 was better until that last episode that was a little far fetched. Been rewatching Season 1 and have to agree it is better than Season 2.

After reading all Reacher books and watching Tom in the movies even allowing him being small but felt Tom had Reacher down pat but couldn't believe he could fight 5 guys, but have to say I saw my Karate Master put 3 big guys out cold so quick if you blinked you miss it and he's Chinese and won Tournaments so doable. I've seen season 1 and I'm not buying this Reacher maybe I can't read him like I could Tom and Reacher in the books, strange huh 🤔 but ...

Season 2 was... ehhhh

Bizarro writing, needless exposition, apple peel thick layering, paint-by-numbers cinematography

Season 3 (if it doesn't get rugpulled like some other Amazon shows of recent) will have Reacher going back to being mostly solo, which is a good thing

Finally starting Season 2, through the first two episodes. It's great. Glad there wasnt a hangover from the first season, they started season 2 off hot!

Back