Technically, not parking! TECHNICALLY
Man I saw you post in this thread and I was waiting for some crazy tourist in wilmywood parking on a pier or something

Is it me or does this look like a image from a training montage about golf? Like @Davidhibler is the abrasive old coach and he is having me do some weird Mr. Myagi golf training?
The old guy from dodgeball came to mind:ROFLMAO:

Well, whatever it was that I was screaming, it worked. @J.B. Cobb III lifted the front of that sucker off the ground and set it back on the cart path.

Had to be the sweatbands

I mean two double parked in handicap spots. the truck on the right took 5 tries to make that happen, pretty sure hit the black suv at one point, of the 7 cars in the picture, 6 are on or over a line. just impressive.

Well, whatever it was that I was screaming, it worked. @J.B. Cobb III lifted the front of that sucker off the ground and set it back on the cart path.

Had to be the sweatbands
That country boy strength is no joke.

Technically, not parking! TECHNICALLY

gerund or present participle: parking
  1. bring (a vehicle that one is driving) to a halt and leave it temporarily, typically in a parking lot or by the side of the road.

Electric.JPG
I don't believe this was the intended usage of the charging stations when they put them in. On the other hand, she pretty much guaranteed exclusive access....

My truck is over 20' long. Picking parking is an important part of the job.

The spot where the truck is parked was empty when I parked. Granted I’m too close to the line but this is ridiculous.

B49BFB00-334C-41DB-B218-AC89CE05D06D.jpeg
He had room to do a better job.
865936A7-1F88-4F45-9FE4-D21E89929E06.jpeg

This person is out here giving fellow BMW owners a bad reputation.

141E7131-761F-4D4F-B0AF-88DB851A9575.jpeg

Poor one out to all the dudes who had to park on lines because the person before them did, only to watch the original pig parker leave, and make them look like the bad guy!

Probably a small percentage, but those poor bastards are out there!

These are always laughable. Not saying always, but quite often it appears to be people in small cars. Hmmm

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not in my experience, It's usually people in large pickup trucks. These thing are the size of tanks these days, and they aren't easy to park in some lots.

Forgivable only if they are a new driver and it's certainly very possilbe the driver is a young female since it's a VW convertible. I'm logging over 3,000 miles per month for work and I see stuff like this all the time.

Same here! And I don't drive anywhere near that mileage per month, although at one time I was doing over 4K, and that was a real adventure!

Poor one out to all the dudes who had to park on lines because the person before them did, only to watch the original pig parker leave, and make them look like the bad guy!

Probably a small percentage, but those poor bastards are out there!

I'v had had that happen to me as well! Usually in parking lots where the lines have not been refreshed. There's a situtation like that close to me, but if you look closely, you can still see the lines. Some people just don't pay attention!

Not in my experience, It's usually people in large pickup trucks. These thing are the size of tanks these days, and they aren't easy to park in some lots.

Same here! And I don't drive anywhere near that mileage per month, although at one time I was doing over 4K, and that was a real adventure!

I'v had had that happen to me as well! Usually in parking lots where the lines have not been refreshed. There's a situtation like that close to me, but if you look closely, you can still see the lines. Some people just don't pay attention!

Happens a lot early or late in winter too, when snow melts during the day, then you come back to your car and pretty much no one parked in a spot lol

BMW drivers have an awful reputation on the sub reddit idiotsincars. That does not help.
oh I will have to follow that. thanks for the distraction!

Not parking, but consistently this guy has stopped at lights a full car past the line .. he must've sucked at coloring as a kid
20221103_080448.jpg

Back