So who gets to park behind her?

At the golf course this morning. I damn near said something in the clubhouse.

BB3E8D81-99BD-46D6-91B9-7ACA28B9F3DB.jpeg

oh yeah, that's pretty bad. And inconsiderate.

Wish I could get drone footage from metroparks parking lot. People just park wherever they want. Luckily most people are cognizant of space needs.

Yes. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to drive. I'm blind without my glasses:D

Too shay... :geek:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you don't drive without your glasses then.

She’s doing her best. At what, I don’t know.

This one is so good when @Canadan and I were Pop Hunting.

69C56541-2DBD-4EE2-9E83-687342377022.jpeg

All the cars even have backup cameras. now.
You don't have to strain your neck if you're not particularly flexible.

Careless parking is more not caring than anything else.

View attachment 9060249

The funny thing about this one is I can kinda understand the hit the curb before stopping, but the fact that the person still left the car without backing off the curb is great. Doubling down on making sure your car does roll back. 😆

View attachment 9060249
Not entirely the driver's fault. The person who shaped the parking lot and the person who drew the parking lines did not square the space off in the front end. Looks to me the front is longer on the right side.
It is rather curious why the driver did not back off and re-park the car. Perhaps in a hurry ?

• Mind Blown
Reactions: JB
Not entirely the driver's fault. The person who shaped the parking lot and the person who drew the parking lines did not square the space off in the front end. Looks to me the front is longer on the right side.
It is rather curious why the driver did not back off and re-park the car. Perhaps in a hurry ?
I am interested to know what part of this post considers this portion of the parking spot :ROFLMAO:

1642382148030.png

Discrimination against terrible drivers is still discrimination!!
Plus some large people need extra exit/entrance space

I swear there’s one parking spot at my office that someone is always parked terribly in. Different car, same bad parking job. Like some sort of strange parking Bermuda Triangle.

he said, without saying, the bad parker was high.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've parked next to a bad parker before. And this made my car park not so well. And then bad parker leaves and my car is there looking like I parked bad... but it was because of the bad parker.:mad::LOL:

The straight in parkers into angled spots annoy me

Back