Cool guy.
DFAE3D0C-3FCF-49E9-844F-55E7B96F360C.jpeg

BMW drivers have an awful reputation on the sub reddit idiotsincars. That does not help.

Doesn't surprise me. BMW drivers ranks so much higher on the social scale than we, the great unwashed!

I've encountered situations like that where the a**hole leaves just enough room for me to squeeze my little 2002 S-10 pickup into the space alongside his driver's door! I will park there to prevent them from accessing their vehicle. Things have gotten interesting a time or two!

Who parks a brand new Corvette in the middle of everyone at Walmart?!:oops:🤦‍♂️

B84BEEC2-D0A4-40FD-8682-539D002CA0B6.jpeg

Someone who has faith in people. Great, great faith!

Juuuuuuuuust a bit outside.

C969C40C-309B-4310-AED0-C7DFF01B7DA5.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg
Taking up four spots is a new one to me

I've seen that a lot, doesn't bother me unless there aren't any more spots.

This person is out here giving fellow BMW owners a bad reputation.

View attachment 9127789

In all fairness, the guy to the left of him also fudged over the line. The BMW should have taken a place over to the right.

BMW Drivers have an unfair reputation. I've seen Chevys, Subarus and Ford and Chevy Trucks driving like they think they are BMW drivers...

Things I will never understand. The blue car has been here all morning. The only car in the entire side of the parking lot. This car showed up. Thats the spot you chose?

IMG_4127.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
That’s not even close 😂😂
Nope, she didn’t even try. I may have let her know what I thought of her parking skills in my own unique, four lettered way. Even though she ignored me it made me feel better.

The wife sent me this. At least the guy embraces his license plate. :ROFLMAO: 🤡

1000013528.jpg

In all fairness, the guy to the left of him also fudged over the line. The BMW should have taken a place over to the right.

BMW Drivers have an unfair reputation. I've seen Chevys, Subarus and Ford and Chevy Trucks driving like they think they are BMW drivers...
Thank you, from a BMW Owner.

I have noticed the nicer the car the worse parker. I really don't care how you park as long as you aren't impeding on others or park in a handicap spot....that bothers me a ton

Lost the Pic but had one where 3 Level 2 Chargers were Iced and 2 Teslas were parked in front of Destination Chargers not Charging at same Hotel. I didn't even have an EV yet but it just pissed me off. Wish I had had some of those Parcel Stickers made out of paper. One for Windshield and one for Drivers Window. I'd be laughing as they tried to remove them.
P.S. I now have some in my new to me EV. 😉

Back