JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I had to take a picture of this one because it was a huge lot and clearly "she" could fit into the space.

I mean not even close.

7012ad810b061d8a57c89439cd827f4d.jpg

That is an everyday happening here in Hickville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are always laughable. Not saying always, but quite often it appears to be people in small cars. Hmmm

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Those spaces seem really big!

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. It is just aggravating that people do things like this without realizing how it impacts others. Or maybe they do and just do not care.

What's even worse is when they're over the side lines and it wastes a second spot. Then I gotta walk the entire parking lot just cause of someone's stupidity

Some people are that bad that they walk away after looking at how they parked and think.. "nailed it!" ?

See examples of this all the time is south GA. Especially from the people that obsess over having to TRY to back their vehicle into a parking space.

That's definitely a terrible attempt at parking. Is it just me, or is the green-ish Liberty also parked in a suspect manner? Maybe it's just the angle.

That's definitely a terrible attempt at parking. Is it just me, or is the green-ish Liberty also parked in a suspect manner? Maybe it's just the angle.

Thats more camera angle, and slant of space, but they were at least in the entire space. This one stuck out by close to 7 feet.

You see that everywhere, people can't park!!!

Thats more camera angle, and slant of space, but they were at least in the entire space. This one stuck out by close to 7 feet.

Got it. With a car that small, how can someone "miss" the spot that badly? There's no good reason for that.

Forgivable only if they are a new driver and it's certainly very possilbe the driver is a young female since it's a VW convertible. I'm logging over 3,000 miles per month for work and I see stuff like this all the time.

Wow! How could you possibly think that is ok?

I'm going with Bluehair in a hurry to get the early bird special. If you drive a car that you don't care about that is when you park a foot away from them.

Just Wow

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That's terrible.

It looks like this person backed into an angled parking spot in a one way lane too so unless their turning radius (hampered by sticking out in the lane) lets them swing around, they're going to have to back up in traffic anyway which defeats their purpose.

I bet they did not use thier blinker on the way there. grrrr

Wow, that's impressively bad. You almost have to do that on purpose.

Add to the horrendous parking job they will be leaving going the wrong way down the aisle!

Whoever is next to them could have pulled up another three feet or so. I get that it's angled parking, but it's still not rocket science!

People like that are the reason that insurance is so damn expensive...

Back