Do You Pickleball?

Rubber is worn.
Time to replace. And when you do, as a player, you know more speed and spin is there.
Yeah need a refresh for sure..

Just bought a new paddle last night...I have a problem

Which one? How many do you have?
Labs 006. I’m now up to three that I would actually use. I have four total though. Bought a cheapish paddle when I first started and moved in from it in like a week lol

My daughter now has the Pickleball itch. Apparently they have been playing in gym class at school.

I am not upset about this. Cant wait to get her on the courts.

Labs 006. I’m now up to three that I would actually use. I have four total though. Bought a cheapish paddle when I first started and moved in from it in like a week lol
now I have to look that model up of course 😆

now I have to look that model up of course 😆
it's dumb expensive, but I put a little away every week to make it not feel as bad when I hit buy. I tried one at a tournament I was playing at and fell in love back in October. Been thinking about it ever since. There are better paddles out there for cheaper, but this is one I really wanted

My daughter now has the Pickleball itch. Apparently they have been playing in gym class at school.

I am not upset about this. Cant wait to get her on the courts.
things we love to hear!

it's dumb expensive, but I put a little away every week to make it not feel as bad when I hit buy. I tried one at a tournament I was playing at and fell in love back in October. Been thinking about it ever since. There are better paddles out there for cheaper, but this is one I really wanted
parks and recreation treat yo self GIF

Remember you can only play with one paddle 😂. I like that paddle a lot. Love the longer handle and plenty of spin and pop.

Remember you can only play with one paddle 😂. I like that paddle a lot. Love the longer handle and plenty of spin and pop.
Yeah but now I can designate one as a doubles paddle and one as a singles paddle :LOL: Then have a high quality backup for the wife as well instead of her cheapo. Let me live Danny!

You only have one?!?

things we love to hear!
Apparently it's huge at her middle school. I havent played since last summer, and it was super intense with friends so I am excited to get her out there and just have fun.

I’m in love with the 006. Having that for singles and the Luxx for doubles is going to be fantastic. Just over a month out from the first tournament of the year!

View attachment 9242744
Going to test these out.
I’m pretty excited to hear about the new Alpha Joolas (I know this isn’t an Alpha, just saying I’m looking forward to Joola’s upcoming stuff). And can’t beat Vatic for their price

Just joined the pickleball craze, bought a mid priced paddle set off of Amazon so we will see how it goes.

Just joined the pickleball craze, bought a mid priced paddle set off of Amazon so we will see how it goes.
Things we love to see! Let us know!!

It’s on..

image.jpg

Back