Do You Pickleball?

the only indoor "courts" here are gym floors. Or there is one private indoor court that you have to be invited to. I don't care that much to get to know them lol
This picture is mostly what we play on around here. It does the job considering the alternative is playing outside haha

Attachments

• IMG_2507.jpeg
    IMG_2507.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 11
Definitely works. Ball just reacts so differently and it’s a different ball all together most times too

Definitely works. Ball just reacts so differently and it’s a different ball all together most times too
Indoor balls are different for sure.

Mrs. TLuke is a bonafide golf and pickleball freak now. She has a case of “picklegolf” elbow. I have no sympathy.

Picked up some paddles for the wife and I are going to jump in and try this finally

Played 18 this morning then 2.5 hrs of Pickleball with the missus. I’m too old for this!😱

I admit to thinking it was a game for people over 80 who couldn’t move any more. I’ve never played it, have no interest in it… BUT today I saw it was on TV so I put it on. I was able to figure out the rules. I then noticed it was on tonite with Agassi/ Graf/ McEnroe and Sharapova so I watched it and enjoyed watching it.

Yes, and serious enough that I have purchased a paddle that anyone that does not play pickleball would think is silly expensive.
What!?! That's ridiculous! Who would do something like spend a bunch of money on a game as silly as pickleball??!?!?

I just bought ACL certified cornhole bags.

I had no idea about that, we have some official courts coming to our area and I will have to try those out!

No, but I know quite a few people who love it.

Can't say I ever have, I'm not against it however.

This may be one of the greatest singles points I’ve ever watched. Watching it live yesterday was INSANE!

This doubles point was absolutley insane yesterday as well! They may have lost overall but it was still crazy. Freaking love this game

love the game! but not sure I can sit on my couch and watch it on tv

love the game! but not sure I can sit on my couch and watch it on tv
I gravitate to certain players. I can watch any of their matches all day. Players I don't care about though...it's rough

This may be one of the greatest singles points I’ve ever watched. Watching it live yesterday was INSANE!

Holy ****! That’s insane. People seriously have no idea how badass that is.

I've always wanted to get into tennis but pickleball is intriguing. Would you do tennis or pickleball first if you were first time for both sports?

I've always wanted to get into tennis but pickleball is intriguing. Would you do tennis or pickleball first if you were first time for both sports?
I never played tennis before. Right in to pickleball last July and haven’t looked back. That’s my vote!

Not to highjack with another paddle ball game. But. @JB

Hahaimage.jpg

Back