Callaway Paradym Hybrids

So with the concrete ground as I call it I’m focusing on bump and runs around the green with my Paradym. I feel like you choke down just alittle and treat it like a putt you can get a real consistent roll. I think it’s a particularly nice alternate if you got a real nervy chip. Considering I don’t use my 4 iron much that might be filled by a hybrid since that’s clearly a strength of mine. I will look at the UW though as I demoed one a few months ago and really enjoyed the feel. The place simply was charging way too much. i could definitely hybrids filling the top of my bag. I keep most iron play within 6-9 so this might compliment really well.

So with the concrete ground as I call it I’m focusing on bump and runs around the green with my Paradym. I feel like you choke down just alittle and treat it like a putt you can get a real consistent roll. I think it’s a particularly nice alternate if you got a real nervy chip. Considering I don’t use my 4 iron much that might be filled by a hybrid since that’s clearly a strength of mine. I will look at the UW though as I demoed one a few months ago and really enjoyed the feel. The place simply was charging way too much. i could definitely hybrids filling the top of my bag. I keep most iron play within 6-9 so this might compliment really well.
That’s absolutely true, I’ve also used a similar technique for stinger shots or recovery. I was playing blocked off by a tree (my hall was like directly behind the thing) about 80 yards out from the green. Instead of punching out, I closed the face to play a hook and choked down. Ball in front of my stance and I took a healthy punch shot swing.

Ball curved around the tree and trundled up the front slope of the green to be just on the putting surface.

I love how versatile these are for many different shots. What a great hybrid!

After a week away from the keyboard, I wanted to chime in for what is probably the 1000th time saying that the Paradym Hybrids are the sleeper of the release. Both the 3 and 5 hybrids have become reliable clubs for me off the tee, when I don't need the distance of driver. I can play a little cut with both, if you're worried about a club that only goes left. The ball just rockets off the face. It just gives me a great set of options when things get tight, or too much distance runs into hazards.

For those gaming these, which lofts are you using and which is your favorite?

I have the 18 degree and 21 degree in the bag. My 21 is a fairway finder and I use the 18 to get it out there when I need to advance the ball

These were some of the high points in the round I just played. I feel very comfortable with these behind the ball - even off the tee. My miss here is a bit of a hook and I just have to be careful with the path at impact. A good path line results in a laser, but if I’m not on the good path the tendency definitely is to yank it

I've got the Paradym 7w, anybody have experience with the hybrid in the same loft that could compare/contrast?

I've got the Paradym 7w, anybody have experience with the hybrid in the same loft that could compare/contrast?

I play the 21 hybrid, and it’s an absolute gamer. The club is completely straight and very easy to get in the air. Just point and shoot … it really is that easy

I play the 21 hybrid, and it’s an absolute gamer. The club is completely straight and very easy to get in the air. Just point and shoot … it really is that easy
Sounds a lot like the 7w, honestly.

Sounds a lot like the 7w, honestly.
It may be to be fair. It just works for me - I think it always comes down to what you are most comfortable with

How could these get better? 🤔

I picked up a 27 degree off the rack this weekend just giving it a look. It looks so much fun. I don’t need it but I want one built to spec.

I am really liking the X in the 18*. Here are 2 shots from today that make it very valuable:

1. Teeing off on a shorter par 4 for a fairway finder
IMG_4188.png
2. Flubbed drive, hit a rocket onto the green and missed birdie putt.
IMG_4189.png

Right now I’ve mainly bounced between my Paradym hybrid and TSR3 wood off the tee. Both seem to play to my slight fade each time. I’ve actually worked a bit more with chipping with for the punch and runs around the green. I mean if it’s good enough for Morikawa it’s good enough for me lol

Just a stripe show this week with the 3h. Didn’t even need to get the 4h out (which I can do when my swing sucks). So fun to hit. They look, sound, and perform amazingly

Looking to get one of these hybrids.
Currently hitting Mavrik Pro 3 to about 205 carry.
The paradym range seems to be an 18 degree 3 hybrid which is stronger than the Mavrik at 20.
Will I need the 3 paradym or more loft?
not looking for more distance as this gapping is right for me. Just want the new version.

Looking to get one of these hybrids.
Currently hitting Mavrik Pro 3 to about 205 carry.
The paradym range seems to be an 18 degree 3 hybrid which is stronger than the Mavrik at 20.
Will I need the 3 paradym or more loft?
not looking for more distance as this gapping is right for me. Just want the new version.

If possible, I would test out the different lofts.

You will probably hit the Paradym a bit further than the mavrik, so you may look at going with the next lofted up club.

I don’t know why these keep flying under the radar for some folks but they are so good… from the adjustability to performance and forgiveness - I’ve just enjoyed every round with these this year!

I don’t know why these keep flying under the radar for some folks but they are so good… from the adjustability to performance and forgiveness - I’ve just enjoyed every round with these this year!
I honestly was just looking at these and about to pull the trigger on a 3H to replace my J40 3H…it’s time. I just like the face at address a feel I will have better confidence with it in the bag.

I honestly was just looking at these and about to pull the trigger on a 3H to replace my J40 3H…it’s time. I just like the face at address a feel I will have better confidence with it in the bag.

They are awesome. I have a 5H in the bag and it is an automatic club for me. The Paradym Hybrids are outstanding.

They are awesome. I have a 5H in the bag and it is an automatic club for me. The Paradym Hybrids are outstanding.
I would have never considered a 5h. Can’t wait to tinker!

Couldn't resist a 3h with the double trade in, can't wait to see how it fits in the bag!

I will be ordering a Paradym hybrid this week and was wondering if anyone thought these are left machines or pretty neutral?

I need sometjing in the 19-20* for gapping so wondering if I go with the 18 and and open it go with plus 1 or get the 21 and -1.

I will be ordering a Paradym hybrid this week and was wondering if anyone thought these are left machines or pretty neutral?

I need sometjing in the 19-20* for gapping so wondering if I go with the 18 and and open it go with plus 1 or get the 21 and -1.

18 here, I’d say pretty neutral. I play a natural fade and it tends get just a little left before the cut back with this. The most I get off is a slight draw tbh.

18 here, I’d say pretty neutral. I play a natural fade and it tends get just a little left before the cut back with this. The most I get off is a slight draw tbh.
I think I have go higher and open it up then.

Back