Callaway Paradym Hybrids

I continue to tell anyone who is interested that the Paradym hybrids are the sleeper of the release. Off the tee, these things are rocket launchers.

The distance I get is unreal. Here, you can see how we haven't had rain for about 3 weeks... :oops: Tee balls with my 3 hybrid...

View attachment 9184068

What am I looking at here? Those numbers are enormous.... geez 🔥🔥🔥

I continue to tell anyone who is interested that the Paradym hybrids are the sleeper of the release. Off the tee, these things are rocket launchers.

The distance I get is unreal. Here, you can see how we haven't had rain for about 3 weeks... :oops: Tee balls with my 3 hybrid...

View attachment 9184068

Absolutely. I wish I had this club earlier. One practice swing, rip it down the middle, pick up tee, and walk off. Best trade in ever. Hard to believe it’s only been like 3 weeks since I put it in play.

Appreciate all the feedback here as I’ve been considering mixing up the 3 hybrid spot in the bag

Appreciate all the feedback here as I’ve been considering mixing up the 3 hybrid spot in the bag
I put the Paradym X in at the 3H and I’m glad I did. It performs very well. I had to move on from the Hy-Wood because I just hit a wall with it. This is a great replacement.

I put the Paradym X in at the 3H and I’m glad I did. It performs very well. I had to move on from the Hy-Wood because I just hit a wall with it. This is a great replacement.
Funny that was the swap for you. Today in the hitting bay the X 3H couldn’t outperform the hywood for me. That said, they only had the stock HZRDUS shaft whic I’ve never been fit into. Something about the HZRDUS line and myself dont really gel. The iM10 smoke is the only one that has ever made it to my bag.

The color and looks are intoxicating though. Plus the sound of the hybrid isn’t being talked about enough. Muted yet with a bit of bulk to let you know you flushed it.

Funny that was the swap for you. Today in the hitting bay the X 3H couldn’t outperform the hywood for me. That said, they only had the stock HZRDUS shaft whic I’ve never been fit into. Something about the HZRDUS line and myself dont really gel. The iM10 smoke is the only one that has ever made it to my bag.

The color and looks are intoxicating though. Plus the sound of the hybrid isn’t being talked about enough. Muted yet with a bit of bulk to let you know you flushed it.
I put my Steelfiber Hybrid shaft in. I don’t like that Hzrdus silver either. The only Hzrdus that I li is the smoke red.

I put my Steelfiber Hybrid shaft in. I don’t like that Hzrdus silver either. The only Hzrdus that I li is the smoke red.
The offer the MMT that I currently game in my Cobra hybrids. I think it would likely work better but a little gunshy to order without swinging

The offer the MMT that I currently game in my Cobra hybrids. I think it would likely work better but a little gunshy to order without swinging
I get it. I really like the SF in there. I pull that club without a second thought at the moment. Goes for days and has only been straight so far.

I get it. I really like the SF in there. I pull that club without a second thought at the moment. Goes for days and has only been straight so far.
Sounds like I need an excuse to drive to St. Louis!

With the SF in my irons the hybrid version is interesting to me. Good to know it’s an option with theses hybrids

Sounds like I need an excuse to drive to St. Louis!

With the SF in my irons the hybrid version is interesting to me. Good to know it’s an option with theses hybrids
I have SF in my irons as well and love them. I would probably put it in my FW and Driver if I could.

Absolutely love the sleek look of the Paradym hybrids! I tried one out and the distance that I got was amazing. Love the confidence that I felt when I was looking over the ball!

Paradym Hybrids are up there as some of my favorite clubs to hit.

Three incredible shots into the wind recently that both the 18 degree and 24 degree just seemed to cut through. Distance was obviously affected but no ballooning at all into a 1 to 2 club wind. Helped me hit 3 of my GIR (one of them under regulation) from 200 to 230 yards.

There is also plenty of club face there for when you fat it 2 inches behind the ball off the tee. Ask me how I know :ROFLMAO:.

This club has been the jack of all trades. My main club off the tee. Yesterday my chipping club because the ground was so saturated. Absolutely freaking love it. If my putter doesn’t get itself together I may putt with it too. 😛😛

What’s the highest lofted Paradym hybrid you carry? Would you add another Paradym hybrid if you could?

What’s the highest lofted Paradym hybrid you carry? Would you add another Paradym hybrid if you could?
I have a 4h (21 degrees), I think that’s the highest lofted I’d want to bring to gap with the Paradym 5i

These hybrids really perform well for me and I love the adjustability. Callaway makes the best adjustable system on the market and recently set by hybrids back to neutral to eliminate some left misses I was seeing

So after getting the Paradym X driver and seeing how good that has been, decided to stop by PGASS to play around with the hybrid. Wow is all i can say. The X 3hy is a beast. Easy to hit and just goes far. I was getting 10-15 yards more carry than my g410 3hy and it was pretty close to what I’d see out of my g410 3W. I almost left with the club in my hand but decided to put it back for now and do some more pondering…

IMG_0835.jpeg

Had these back out on the range this week and man. These have the right "footprint" for my eye. Not too big that I feel like I can't get through rough with it, and small enough that it feels more iron like.

Right now I'm getting between 190 and 200 with my 3H and 180-190 with my 4H. The gapping is consistent and they perform very well. Just straight lasers down the fairway when I use them!

I carry a 24 degree 5 hybrid. I don't think I would add another. I am comfortable hitting 5 and 6 iron.

OK Paradym hybrid. You're pretty hot off the face.

Screenshot_20230629_133748_Shot Scope.jpg

Do these work? Oh yes. A 4 hybrid on my local course. Love the consistency with these clubs!

0AE75067-0B7F-4DDC-839D-ACEAE03484B7.png

I haven’t had a chance to check out swing speed on a launch meter yet since this is still a recent addition but right now I’ve seen a 215-225 total carry. What I learned real quick is you don’t need to swing hard with this guy. Callaway put a Hzd silver in which we were kind of eye balling based on my other shafts when doing the trade in on the phone. But man that thing just launches. I’m sure my fairway percentages are up 25-30%. Like over 3 combined tourneys fairways hit is at 85%. 90% is coming from the hybrid. It’s almost borderline hard to hit it bad in my opinion because it feels automatic. Even with a 80% swing you are gonna get it out there. The added bonus of using it in weird chipping situations was unexpected but hey why not. PGA pros do it. Doesn’t take much to get it going if you do try it. I brought it back about two inches to bump and run it from the fairway edge to the back of the green (25 ft) and got it to 3 ft. Just something to think about if you struggle in chipping in weird situations or unsure situations.

These bailed me out of trouble yesterday! I had several holes where I needed the hybrid (4H as my swing was atrocious) to gey near the green. The Paradym hybrids were made for forgiveness. I was swinging like garbage and had toe hits everywhere but these just kept going straight

Case in point - Par 3 over 200yards out. I don’t have an iron in that range, but the hybrid- saving the day

1689016393882.png

I played the 21 deg hybrid today and it is so easy to hit. What a great club! It flies nice, high and great distance!

Back