Callaway HyperLite Zero Golf Bag

I saw this bag in the shop yesterday. The top of the bag really jumped out to me. I think this is my next bag.

I was right - it is my next bag. 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8242.jpeg

Finally got a chance to carry this thing on my back a couple of weekends ago. Really, really like the cell phone pocket. Very thoughtful and perfectly located.

They work well on the cart, too.
We had 2 colorways out there.

View attachment 9170487
Who had the goat cup bag? Dan?

disregard, forgot that RWB was option at release

Last edited:
So this bag has popped up on my radar since I am going back to walking for my rounds. It seems light enough that carrying is back on the table.

After a few rounds, I love this bag. Coming from a Stitch SL2, the Hyperlite is lighter, has way less club tangle, and more room for storage. It’s a win for me.

After a few rounds, I love this bag. Coming from a Stitch SL2, the Hyperlite is lighter, has way less club tangle, and more room for storage. It’s a win for me.
It's crazy they make a bag that light and still have more storage. I was looking at the SL2 but there doesn't seem to be enough storage.

Love this bag. Walked a full 18 for the first time with it today and didn't once wish I had a cart of any variety.

I’ve discovered that I have some Callaway points. $100 worth. So…. I got some questions.

How’s the tangle of clubs on in and out?

Any wear patterns on graphite shafts? (Just ordered graphite Apex)

Does the material wipe clean easily?

I’ve discovered that I have some Callaway points. $100 worth. So…. I got some questions.

How’s the tangle of clubs on in and out?

Any wear patterns on graphite shafts? (Just ordered graphite Apex)

Does the material wipe clean easily?
I have had zero issues with wear.
I have not attempted to wipe clean, but I typically keep my stuff rather clean.
I do not find issues with club tangling and like the layout.

And it carries great.

Do you carry for your rounds? I am liking the extra pockets Callaway has with the Hyperlite for valuables and phone. Seems like the pockets are large enough with the Hyperlite for a rain suit, etc.

Do you carry for your rounds? I am liking the extra pockets Callaway has with the Hyperlite for valuables and phone. Seems like the pockets are large enough with the Hyperlite for a rain suit, etc.
I’m trying to carry more. Most of
My courses won’t allow it

Ordered one, and as usual, it got here super fast. I'm very excited to get on course. My Vessel is fantastic, but I needed something light for when I pushcart or carry, and this bag checks all the boxes.

I will say though, like (but not as bad as) my Fairway, the valuables pouch is unnecessarily deep. Only gripe right off the bat.

Untitled.jpg

Ordered one, and as usual, it got here super fast. I'm very excited to get on course. My Vessel is fantastic, but I needed something light for when I pushcart or carry, and this bag checks all the boxes.

I will say though, like (but not as bad as) my Fairway, the valuables pouch is unnecessarily deep. Only gripe right off the bat.

View attachment 9189018
Looking forward to your thoughts. I have a Vessel and am wanting the Hyperlite for the exact reasons you mentioned.

Side pockets have plenty of room for rain gear.

With $101 worth of rewards this bag seems more and more like a no brainer

Look what arrived. Initial impression is that this is super light, will have room for everything I need, including rain gear, extra gloves, rangefinder, phone, etc. the water bottle pocket is pretty big, with plenty of room for the yeti. I’m using with extra room. I am really shocked by how large the pockets are.IMG_6497.jpegIMG_6496.jpegIMG_6495.jpeg

I was going to come in and talk about how I wasn't loving how the straps felt, but my wife told me the other night that they were all out of whack on my back so I made some adjustments and am enjoying the carry a lot more now. The hex backing still isn't perfect, but I think a little more adjusting and it'll fit great.

If I had a singular objection to the design, it's that the internal rubber (which is amazing at what it should be doing) on the top should never be white in any colorway. It's quickly shifting into more of a gray/brown/black whatever I am assuming from the grip hitting it on the way in and out.

Back