Callaway HyperLite Zero Golf Bag

I've had the bag out for a few 9 hole loops, and I've been pretty pleased with it. Lightweight, and lots of room for everything you'd ever need while walking. I need to do some adjusting of the straps, as the plastic handle portion at the top of the bag was getting me in the back and side a bit.

One thing that I wish this, and frankly all, bags had is a small scorecard pocket, that would also serve as a cell phone pocket. I keep my keys in the lined valuables pocket, and I don't want my phone floating around in there at the same time. I have kept it in the side pocket that is behind the beverage pocket, for easy access while carrying, but that is cavernous just for a phone.

@mancest has shown me the light. There is a little pocket on the other side, that I just couldn't see. It's very well camouflaged haha.

I like the stability of the bag, even when you don't engage the legs. It will stand up straight on level ground with no worries.

Last edited:
I've had the bag out for a few 9 hole loops, and I've been pretty pleased with it. Lightweight, and lots of room for everything you'd ever need while walking. I need to do some adjusting of the straps, as the plastic handle portion at the top of the bag was getting me in the back and side a bit.

One thing that I wish this, and frankly all, bags had is a small scorecard pocket, that would also serve as a cell phone pocket. I keep my keys in the lined valuables pocket, and I don't want my phone floating around in there at the same time. I have kept it in the side pocket that is behind the beverage pocket, for easy access while carrying, but that is cavernous just for a phone.

I like the stability of the bag, even when you don't engage the legs. It will stand up straight on level ground with no worries.

yours doesn't have one? On the side of the ball pocket there is a small slit, I put my phone in there and it should be a perfect size for a scorecard. Accessible while it is on your back. I will go grab a pick here in a few.

yours doesn't have one? On the side of the ball pocket there is a small slit, I put my phone in there and it should be a perfect size for a scorecard. Accessible while it is on your back. I will go grab a pick here in a few.
Maybe I'm just dumb haha.

I stick my Puma PopTop Bluetooth Speaker that I received from THP in that spot

You do you baby. I have a speaker with a clip so I hook it up on top. This way I have access to my phone while walking so I can get GPS if I need it without slowing down too much.

You do you baby. I have a speaker with a clip so I hook it up on top. This way I have access to my phone while walking so I can get GPS if I need it without slowing down too much.
Oh sorry I meant I store my speaker in that pocket, but pull it out when I play. But yes, I love the pockets on this bag!

Prep for Bandon officially began yesterday, carried for 18 holes and this bag made it feel easy. So light, comfortable and I was able to carry both a 20 oz coffee tumbler, another 20oz blender bottle and at one point a 24oz modelo in it as well as all the usual clubs/balls/accessories. Oh and a vest that I put in the apparel pocket.

This 4 way top works really well, no tangling of clubs, none of my arccos sensors came loose. so pleased with this bag, on my clicgear with a cozy it works great and now I am pumped to carry it for 5+ rounds in 3 days on the Oregon coast.

This showed up at the door today!

C5FBE797-C6E6-48C3-B069-1F737BBEDCBB.jpeg

I went with the paradym colorway and it looks even better in person. This is by far the lightest bag I have ever owned. Will be perfect for my quick 9 hole walk & carry rounds and range practice sessions. For a light bag it also has a ton of pockets and storage space, which is surprising for this style of bag.

View attachment 9168002

I went with the paradym colorway and it looks even better in person. This is by far the lightest bag I have ever owned. Will be perfect for my quick 9 hole walk & carry rounds and range practice sessions. For a light bag it also has a ton of pockets and storage space, which is surprising for this style of bag.
It's legit legit. I love mine.

View attachment 9168002

That looks awesome!

View attachment 9168002

That bag is incredible!! I love the Goat Cup logo!! 🔥

Finally got a chance to carry this thing on my back a couple of weekends ago. Really, really like the cell phone pocket. Very thoughtful and perfectly located.

They work well on the cart, too.
We had 2 colorways out there.

651FD196-ACB0-4A26-9BCC-FA738130053B.jpeg

Well, well, well. Convert the double strap into a single strap. This is pretty neat.

Just finished carrying this bag at all the courses at Bandon dunes. So good.

Light but has everything I needed when playing 36 a day.

C27BA6B0-E805-4A8C-9B7B-956B460FA5FF.jpeg

Played golf last night with my wife. She made herself a cocktail using a flask I carry from time to time. She found the cell phone pocket, as pointed out to me by @mancest, to be a perfect spot to stow it. I approve!

I've been a 14way divider die hard for life and you guys are gonna make me buy a Hyperlite Zero. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Played golf last night with my wife. She made herself a cocktail using a flask I carry from time to time. She found the cell phone pocket, as pointed out to me by @mancest, to be a perfect spot to stow it. I approve!

Back