Callaway HyperLite Zero Golf Bag

Surprised my wife with her full set yesterday, as a combined early birthday/valentines gift. She likes the clubs, but has been crushing hard on the bag. She said Callaway absolutely nailed the color and build, loves the weight, and again cannot stress enough how much she kept saying she liked the color.

the sage is a hit.

View attachment 9155925
That colorway is fantastic!!!

I love this golf bag.

I looked at it at the PGATSS last night. I could see this becoming my new bag.
The top is just so well done for someone like me

Walked another 9 this aft and carried again. Having the hyper light just makes this decision easy when playing 9. I am fighting with the straps a bit getting them perfect. I had the bag higher up this time and it was more comfortable. I do like just grabbing it and will carry it with a single side of the strapping system which is so easy to do.

The top is just so well done for someone like me

Lightweight bags usually have a tight top. But this is full size, I carried around 16 clubs with zero issues including a supersrtoke grip.

If I had to guess with the features and quality of this bag the weight, I would say minimum 4.5lbs. The fact they shaved that much weight and kept the quality up.... super impressive. And then add in all the color options and this is my only recommendation for people who like to carry.

Bag is packed up and ready to roll. Seems appropriate to have the GOAT Cup logo on it heading to Ballyhack.

Lightweight bags usually have a tight top. But this is full size, I carried around 16 clubs with zero issues including a supersrtoke grip.

If I had to guess with the features and quality of this bag the weight, I would say minimum 4.5lbs. The fact they shaved that much weight and kept the quality up.... super impressive. And then add in all the color options and this is my only recommendation for people who like to carry.

lol i smile everytime i pickup this bag fully loaded down with 2dz balls, 14 clubs, towel, rain gear, tees, and everything else i keep in my bag. Comparatively to so many other stand / carry bags out there.......its silly lightweight.

I love this golf bag.
I can't wait they look amazing and everyone keeps saying good things about it. I'm going to have to make sure my headcovers match

I really, really love this bag. It's going to be perfect for walking early 9's and it's so light but well thought out. The straps are awesome, and it's easy to get them adjusted so the bag sits nicely when loaded.

I also tried it on my Nitron push cart and it sits nicely on it. Twisting shouldn't be an issue. :love:

Yup this thing is sick. And super light, I knew it would be light but not this light. PXL_20230224_214202295.jpgPXL_20230224_214158957.jpgPXL_20230224_214156518.jpg

As I'm sure most of you are aware, I won the recent THP 2023 Callaway Golf bag giveaway. I chose the Hyperlite Zero Stand Bag in Floral Yellow/Navy. It just arrived and man I am blown away. The color is fantastic and really pops in person. My old bag was an Ogio stand bag. I held them up side by side and I am shocked how much lighter the Callaway bag feels. And I thought my old Ogio was lightweight. Here's a few photos I took. Playing next week and cant wait to hit the course and share some more thoughts on it.

bag3.jpeg

bag2.jpeg

bag 1.jpeg

As I'm sure most of you are aware, I won the recent THP 2023 Callaway Golf bag giveaway. I chose the Hyperlite Zero Stand Bag in Floral Yellow/Navy. It just arrived and man I am blown away. The color is fantastic and really pops in person. My old bag was an Ogio stand bag. I held them up side by side and I am shocked how much lighter the Callaway bag feels. And I thought my old Ogio was lightweight. Here's a few photos I took. Playing next week and cant wait to hit the course and share some more thoughts on it.

View attachment 9163009

View attachment 9163010

View attachment 9163011

Great color and such a solid bag!

Those shoulder straps look like they’re real comfortable haha may be something odd to say but I actually think they look cool too. That’s a great looking bag

But does it come in bright colors? ;)

Great choice! That is a good looking bag!

But does it come in bright colors? ;)

Great choice! That is a good looking bag!
Haha yeah I thought the brighter the better. Thanks!

Those shoulder straps look like they’re real comfortable haha may be something odd to say but I actually think they look cool too. That’s a great looking bag
They are very comfortable. I was just walking around my yard with my bag on and I'm sure my neighbors are wondering what the heck I am doing walking around with a golf bag :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 9163009

View attachment 9163010

View attachment 9163011
That's stunning :love:

View attachment 9163009

View attachment 9163010

View attachment 9163011
Bag is fantastic! So light and folks love the color. Had a few people today ask me about the bag cause they thought the colors were great!

Back