Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

I can't stand that little love connection those two have going on. they're both headcases so its like watching a middle school dance...and someone is about to loose a trapper keeper

It's a golf show, not jersey shore.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I can't stand that little love connection those two have going on. they're both headcases so its like watching a middle school dance...and someone is about to loose a trapper keeper

Yah it's pretty disguting, especially when they start defending each other.

Elena said "When we get married" ..... how long is this show in actuality? Like 3 weeks? She's talking about marriage already?

But it's not a golf show. If they were all serious and had no personality defects, who the hell would watch a bunch low handicappers play little contests?

I know I wouldn't.

TC, Lori can rock those short irons. I thinks it's the tennis shoes.

Kevin

Yah it's pretty disguting, especially when they start defending each other.

Elena said "When we get married" ..... how long is this show in actuality? Like 3 weeks? She's talking about marriage already?

I think the dude has a nice little spot staked out in his parents' basement. He's a catch and she knows it.

Kevin

But it's not a golf show. If they were all serious and had no personality defects, who the hell would watch a bunch low handicappers play little contests?

I know I wouldn't.

TC, Lori can rock those short irons. I thinks it's the tennis shoes.

Kevin

you make an excellent point. this has been one of the more entertaining seasons b/c they've pretty much put all the big personalities in it. i watch all of them b/c i'm addicted to the golf channel but this one entertains the crap out of me. i don't like elena but she's pretty hawt!

you make an excellent point. this has been one of the more entertaining seasons b/c they've pretty much put all the big personalities in it. i watch all of them b/c i'm addicted to the golf channel but this one entertains the crap out of me. i don't like elena but she's pretty hawt!

She's the perfect model for a sociopath. Good luck Brian! This dude has no idea what he's getting himself in to.

She's the perfect model for a sociopath. Good luck Brian! This dude has no idea what he's getting himself in to.

About the fourth time he says "I forgot my wallet", she'll be gone, leaving him with a broken heart.

Kevin

Brian's priceless.

I enjoy the golf as well as the theatre. It's easy to criticize, but I can't imagine the pressure these folks are under. It's one thing to hit a shot on the range or playing a casual round of golf, but when you have all those cameras on you, and your shots are staggered in that kind of format AND your playing for a team who knows what kind of pressure you are facing?

Brian's priceless.

I enjoy the golf as well as the theatre. It's easy to criticize, but I can't imagine the pressure these folks are under. It's one thing to hit a shot on the range or playing a casual round of golf, but when you have all those cameras on you, and your shots are staggered in that kind of format AND your playing for a team who knows what kind of pressure you are facing?

i would agree, no doubt that it would be nerve racking. i can't imagine the pressure and the nerves they deal with.

what the golf channel really needs to do is hire brian to call tournaments
he basically be a younger version of johnny miller
"ohhh that was a terrible shot... i would have hit that one sooo pure"

OMG, That's a incredible idea actually. As long as everybody that tunes into the tournament knows who Brian is. As far as Brian and his new girlfriend is concerned, I think the words of Kramer from a Seinfeld episode best describes the outcome of that relationship, "That guys coming home in a body bag"

OMG, That's a incredible idea actually. As long as everybody that tunes into the tournament knows who Brian is. As far as Brian and his new girlfriend is concerned, I think the words of Kramer from a Seinfeld episode best describes the outcome of that relationship, "That guys coming home in a body bag"

What a way to go!

If I were Bryan, I would stay away! That girl would be a terrible one to date. I would love to see a reality show about their relationship. Imagine him talking about taking her on a date.

"I know how to rock the dates. Out of everybody in the world, no one can call ahead and reserve a table like me. The execution of small talk was flawless and I had her swooning by the time our main course came with my artful transition of talking about children and my desire to be the daddy that is the envy of every child. No one could hold a candle to the sublime way I pulled the chair out for her and gently pushed it in as she was sitting down. No one has the charisma that I do when I unfold my napkin and put it in my lap."

If I were Bryan, I would stay away! That girl would be a terrible one to date. I would love to see a reality show about their relationship. Imagine him talking about taking her on a date.

"I know how to rock the dates. Out of everybody in the world, no one can call ahead and reserve a table like me. The execution of small talk was flawless and I had her swooning by the time our main course came with my artful transition of talking about children and my desire to be the daddy that is the envy of every child. No one could hold a candle to the sublime way I pulled the chair out for her and gently pushed it in as she was sitting down. No one has the charisma that I do when I unfold my napkin and put it in my lap."

Brian is that you???? :rofl:

That's hilarious SethO!

lmao setho! for all his weirdness, brian makes for some awesome television viewing. the sad thing is that the dude will never be able to get it done b/c he's so dang hard on himself. i wonder what made him that way?

Thanks guys! I have really enjoyed Brian this season. The guy is a basket case and that just makes for good TV. He has little man syndrome plain and simple. It is an easy path to fall into if you are a little fella.

lmao setho! for all his weirdness, brian makes for some awesome television viewing. the sad thing is that the dude will never be able to get it done b/c he's so dang hard on himself. i wonder what made him that way?

I'm not gonna touch that one. I must confess this is most I've looked forward to a finale in the short time I've watched the show. Mainly I want to see the skinny blonde or Lori win the dang thing. I can't stand any of the guys other than the one dude from Disney, who really seems like he's gotten himself under control mentally.

oh man we should have started a campaign to make brian one of those mike breed tv instructors
that would be classic

Brian is one of the funniest things to watch on tv.
His head barely fits on my 52" screen.
Every time he spouts off on his talents and just how "pure" he hits the ball, I bust up laughing.
I would love to see him watch a focus group of people while they watch the show and laugh at his assinine ramblings, just to see his reaction.
Then I'd like to take him out on the course and whip his over confident, midget minded, small man syndromatic butt.

i also must be honest, i love watching sarah brown do just about anything! she's spunky!

I can't stand to watch the Big Break.... no matter who and where its being filmed. I try to catch where they try to break the glass and then turn the channel. That is about as amused as I get watching the show.

i also must be honest, i love watching sarah brown do just about anything! she's spunky!

I agree. She was my favorite going into this, but now I'm having trouble rooting for her. She's really turned on her b*tchy side this season and it's really rubbing me the wrong way. All those girls have such a nasty side it's really hard to get excited for them. But then again, maybe I'm just crazy.

That's awesome SethO! +1

I love when they film her in slow motion!

Thanks for all the love guys!

Back