Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

I agree. She was my favorite going into this, but now I'm having trouble rooting for her. She's really turned on her b*tchy side this season and it's really rubbing me the wrong way. All those girls have such a nasty side it's really hard to get excited for them. But then again, maybe I'm just crazy.

nah, you're not crazy. this level of competition with what's at stake could bring the cat out of anyone. i just literally like watching her, especially from behind :in-love:

Many girls have a bitchy side, the real question is how much does it take to bring it to the surface. I seem to be a master of this.

Last edited:
Many girls have a bitchy side, the real question is how much does it take to bring it to the surface. I seem to be a master of this.

whatever dude! you're slick as a whistle with the ladies

Spoiler
NOT!!! but i think that's b/c you hang around with the calloway's way too much! well, except for uncle daddy, that dude has some game.

nah, you're not crazy. this level of competition with what's at stake could bring the cat out of anyone. i just literally like watching her, especially from behind :in-love:

+1! She's very easy on the eyes.

I think we are all to one degree or another. I too am guilty of this.

whatever dude! you're slick as a whistle with the ladies

Spoiler
NOT!!! but i think that's b/c you hang around with the calloway's way too much! well, except for uncle daddy, that dude has some game.

Uncle Daddy's got more game (on and off the course) then most people put together! He's a regular casanova!

funny...it rubs me the right way. just saying...
I agree. She was my favorite going into this, but now I'm having trouble rooting for her. She's really turned on her b*tchy side this season and it's really rubbing me the wrong way. All those girls have such a nasty side it's really hard to get excited for them. But then again, maybe I'm just crazy.

funny...it rubs me the right way. just saying...

I knew when I typed that it would lead to that joke.... I guess the jokes are limitless, so I'll just leave it at that. Hehe

Nice post Seth! There should be an SNL skit of Brian an Elena in the sack. Nothing like two egos bumping uglies trying to out do one another. The end result:

Brian: I know I was spectacular. You were great.
Elena: I was phenomenal. I need a beer.

Surprised no one has weighed in on the allegations against Brian breaking a rule last night. I think he technically did break the rule, but think he caught himself and stopped before he gained any advantage from doing it. BUT, he lied about it which makes it a whole different animal.

I saw Sara is going to LET Q-school. That breaks my heart because I really would love to see her play in the LPGA, but know it is a tough one to pull off.

Oh yea, he tested the green with his hand which is a rules violation. He even looked down at the green when he did it.
But, I guess the "intent" was the deciding factor on whether it was a violation or not.
So, all he had to do is lie and say "no, I was not intending to test the green".

I throw the B.S. flag on that one.

As far as GrainGate goes, how hard is it to judge the grain on a Bermuda green? Anybody can tell the grain of the surface just by looking at it. I don't understand why it was even necessary to touch the grain at all. I also call BS on wiping the hands because it seems that one would pick up more grit from the green.

I also call BS on wiping the hands because it seems that one would pick up more grit from the green.

Exactly, why on earth would you rub your hands on the green which gets sanded regularly to remove sand from your hand! I hated it for her cause she called a penalty on herself at Sandals (which I doubt anyone else was able to see) and here this slimeball lies in front of everyone and gets away with it.

or as a wise man once said....look at the grass and how it's cut around the lip of the cup.....
As far as GrainGate goes, how hard is it to judge the grain on a Bermuda green? Anybody can tell the grain of the surface just by looking at it. I don't understand why it was even necessary to touch the grain at all. I also call BS on wiping the hands because it seems that one would pick up more grit from the green.

If Brian "tested" the green then Camillo Villegas could be accused of it every time he does the "spider".

And, Brian isn't a tool. The guy's a riot. They should make him a golf announcer. :)

No matter what any of them said it didn't even look like he "wiped" his hand across the grass....all I saw him do was put it down then pick it up. From what I saw it didn't look like he did any "rubbing"

I think it's just because he had no real need to put his hand down. Also that he lied and said his hand was full of sand... from what??

I think it's just because he had no real need to put his hand down. Also that he lied and said his hand was full of sand... from what??

Yah that was BS, but the dude was nervous. That doesn't justify him lying he's just a freaking headcase.

Yah that was BS, but the dude was nervous. That doesn't justify him lying he's just a freaking headcase.

No you're right, at least Ms. Brown was saved with the strike eraser... We now get to enjoy watching her as well as Brian's fantastic commentary!

Sure Brian has made some interesting comments, but TGC is painting a picture they want us to see. No human being is as one-dimensional as they've painted Brian to be.

Sure Brian has made some interesting comments, but TGC is painting a picture they want us to see. No human being is as one-dimensional as they've painted Brian to be.

Yah thats what my wife and I talk about every episode. I wonder how much of his "act" is real.

you guys really think its an act?
obviously if he can pull women into his trap he cant be 110% self involved... but he does think he's god on the course hahaha

you guys really think its an act?
obviously if he can pull women into his trap he cant be 110% self involved... but he does think he's god on the course hahaha

I think some of it is an act, just how much I have no idea,

It seems like the guys can't hit fairways. I bet more people on here can get more FIR than them.

Back