Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

It seems like the guys can't hit fairways. I bet more people on here can get more FIR than them.

Easy to say but try hitting a fairway when you got a 2 man TGC camera crew with a $65,000 Sony beta cam rolling and a 3rd guy holding a boom mike above your head. Golfing on TV is not as easy as golf at the muni with your wingmen.

Easy to say but try hitting a fairway when you got a 2 man TGC camera crew with a $65,000 Sony beta cam rolling and a 3rd guy holding a boom mike above your head. Golfing on TV is not as easy as golf at the muni with your wingmen.

I could do it.

Kevin

Too funny...Brian and Elena :nono: This show is starting to get annoying...

im still strangely entertained

im still strangely entertained

Well that is because it has gotten kinda' strange if not bizarre. I do also agree that it is now at times annoying as heck as they are spending so much time on the petty bs. No people on this planet could possibly be this petty nor this shallow. Could you imagine putting in the time and effort it takes to have any kind of a game at all, even my miserable offering and willingly spending so much energy and time on such utter nonsense?

Well that is because it has gotten kinda' strange if not bizarre. I do also agree that it is now at times annoying as heck as they are spending so much time on the petty bs. No people on this planet could possibly be this petty nor this shallow. Could you imagine putting in the time and effort it takes to have any kind of a game at all, even my miserable offering and willingly spending so much energy and time on such utter nonsense?
I still say it's "creative" editing by TGC. These folks aren't as one-dimensional as TGC makes them out to be. No human being is.

That is actually what I was implying Sean. I agree with you. In fact I would be willing to bet that it is Creative Editing combined with some Direction.

Wow, the ladies kicked the behinds of the guys in this final show! I think that Anthony's emotions were sincere. So he gets into Timberlake's tourney - does anyone know how he did in Q-school? Call me weird, but I like Anthony. His arrogance doesn't bug me - it's not as unfounded as Bryan's!

GLOSSY POSSE! GLOSSY POSSE! GLOSSY POSSE!

LOL. I'm glad the girls pulled it out, and I'm glad Blair won the MVP. She stuck that last approach against Nim-Rod.

Kevin

A-Rod failed to make it through stage 2 of Q school.

Kevin

A-Rod failed to make it through stage 2 of Q school.

Kevin

Oh well, I guess another BB'er that we won't hear of again, except on the Golf Channel. I think Kristy McPherson is the only BB'er (and she wasn't even a winner) that ended being moderately successfully on tour.

Gerina Mendoza got her full time LPGA card, so she'll be out there next year.

Jersey Shore goes to the links.

I love listening to Andrew talk like 50k is anything to him.

I wanted to see Brian win nd play in a PGA Tour event =(

Yep the girls really put it to the guys tonight. My recording cut off before they said where they were going next (if they did). I am hoping for an all girls show next time, those are my favorite.

well, the chicks just played good golf to win that thing. out of 4 of them, i think they had 2 birdies to the boys' none. that'll get the job done every time.

i also think that it's much easier for the women to compete against the men. some of the lengths they were playing was a flat out joke. it's much easier hitting a PW into par 3's or approach's than it is to be hitting 6 or 7 irons.

i'm glad the chicks won, and i'm glad blair won. she never got into any of the drama, she just went about her business.

i won't miss seeing any of the dudes ever again, although brian should have his own show. that dude is certifiable. how does one miss a 40 foot putt and call it choking? whatever.

i'm with smalls, bring back an all female show, i like to watch them stretch, haha.

well, the chicks just played good golf to win that thing. out of 4 of them, i think they had 2 birdies to the boys' none. that'll get the job done every time.

i also think that it's much easier for the women to compete against the men. some of the lengths they were playing was a flat out joke. it's much easier hitting a PW into par 3's or approach's than it is to be hitting 6 or 7 irons.

i'm glad the chicks won, and i'm glad blair won. she never got into any of the drama, she just went about her business.

i won't miss seeing any of the dudes ever again, although brian should have his own show. that dude is certifiable. how does one miss a 40 foot putt and call it choking? whatever.

i'm with smalls, bring back an all female show, i like to watch them stretch, haha.

Exactly....he almost drains it and he spazzes on himself. If there was any time he didn't choke it was right then.

Those were my thoughts TC. Its not like these girls were short off the tee. I dont know if theresults would have been different but I would have loved to see the same distances being played.

The only dude I thought was real cool was Blake. I felt bad for him when he missed his up and down. Love Sarah Brown haha. My uncle had played with her a few times back in the day in Tucson. Said she was insanely good even then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian is my golf idol. In fact when I step up to the Bear Trap from the professional tees I will be saying if I don't birdie this hole I'm a choker. I loved that Sara Brown stepped up and stuck that shot within 4 feet on the par 3 against him. Glad the girls won.

Oh well, I guess another BB'er that we won't hear of again, except on the Golf Channel. I think Kristy McPherson is the only BB'er (and she wasn't even a winner) that ended being moderately successfully on tour.

James Nitties has had pretty good success on the PGA Tour, and Tommy "Two Gloves" Gainey just finished 4th in money on the Nationwide so I believe will be getting a full exemption card on the PGA tour this coming season.

I absolutely love the Big Break shows... I always find it interesting to watch them make the same mistakes I make... what the do out there, even down to the petty arguments, is the kind of stuff I see on a weekly basis on the course.

can't wait for the next season

and Sara Brown is absolutely gorgeous...

Back