Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

So i really enjoyed this last episode a lot, not only was it about skill but there was also some tactics involved. The guys put a hurtin on the ladies. This has always been one of my favorite shows but for some reason this season is great to watch. The girls have some game man. They are a lot more consistent than the guys.

So i really enjoyed this last episode a lot, not only was it about skill but there was also some tactics involved. The guys put a hurtin on the ladies. This has always been one of my favorite shows but for some reason this season is great to watch. The girls have some game man. They are a lot more consistent than the guys.

Freekin Sarah Brown! She is the standout of this season IMO.

Freekin Sarah Brown! She is the standout of this season IMO.

I agree man, that girl is clutch! I enjoy watching her golf...well, I think every dude does. But I enjoy here golf game, haha

I dont know why but I just cant root for the guys on that show, the girls are just more fun to watch. I cant stand Andrew and his "3 2 1 Dominate" and all the other rediculous phrases he says. UGH:banghead:

I dont know why but I just cant root for the guys on that show, the girls are just more fun to watch. I cant stand Andrew and his "3 2 1 Dominate" and all the other rediculous phrases he says. UGH:banghead:

I think Bryan was the one that wanted to say 3 2 1 Dominate

btw....does anyone think Blake and OEM look alike?

I like Football, but Sarah is my fave :D

Bryan passed Holly (I think that is her name, the really annoying black headed girl) a little note. They mentioned something about Big Break romance or something like that. They are good looking people, but man, their personalities put together would be tough to deal with.

I've been enjoying this season a lot, too. The girls wussed out yesterday by not trying to go further in both the chipping and putting contests. No guts, no glory, and it cost them.

Kevin

Bryan passed Holly (I think that is her name, the really annoying black headed girl) a little note. They mentioned something about Big Break romance or something like that. They are good looking people, but man, their personalities put together would be tough to deal with.

It's Elena you're thinking about Seth. I actually like Bryan - his comments about how good he is crack me up! ("They watch me on the range. They get excited." LOL). I can't stand Elena - she is just as full of herself, but she's been in the guys' faces with her taunts. Glad she's permanently benched!

It's Elena you're thinking about Seth. I actually like Bryan - his comments about how good he is crack me up! ("They watch me on the range. They get excited." LOL). I can't stand Elena - she is just as full of herself, but she's been in the guys' faces with her taunts. Glad she's permanently benched!

Hahahaha... Those two are a character. Imagine if they do hook up and decide to reproduce... their kids would definitely think their :poop: don't stink.

go girls!
imagine pairing up with some strangers and just start dropping some brianisms... hahaha

Hahahaha... Those two are a character. Imagine if they do hook up and decide to reproduce... their kids would definitely think their :poop: don't stink.

They would probably get a group discount at the shrink too.

dude there isnt a shrink who would give that group a second appointment

A group discount at the shrink at least. Where do they dig these people up? I know they are trying to make it interesting television but I just hope the only people watching are golf nuts like us. They all make our sport seem so petty and kinda ridiculous. “You didn’t congratulate me for a good shot. You didn’t do this, you didn’t do that, you didn’t blow my nose for me.” Jesus, grow up!

I would hate to think that someone that does not know better would think that any of these clowns could actually do something with a PGA or LPGA tour ticket. I don’t think there is a one of them that would not get mopped up and spit out. I mean last place never make a cut, never to be seen nor heard from again. That has to be true for the guys anyway. Maybe one or two of the girls could make a little noise.

But for crying out loud “today I should just go out there and dominate.” Dominate what? You have not been able to find your own ass with two hands and a hunting dog the whole time. And Andrew…..will someone for God’s sake get him a wardrobe assistant. The guy literally cannot dress himself.

Anyway, I agree that it is fun TV for us golf nuts and I agree that the guys are real hard to cheer for. In fact I can’t cheer for them, hormones aside. I am just happy as heck that this thing is on the golf channel as I am sure regular folks just avoid the whole darned thing. Like I said at the top I would hate for people to take these folks seriously as representatives of us as golfers. Jesus I sure don’t think we are a bunch of wimpy basket cases. While Laurie is not as easy on the eyes as some of the other members of the gals team you do get the impression that she could furrow her brow and take you down when it is for all the marbles. All the rest of them, guys and gals alike look like they would need to call mommy first for a hug.

Brian is a classic. He should have his own show. A-Rod is the biggest jag off on there.

Kevin

Brian is a classic. He should have his own show. A-Rod is the biggest jag off on there.

Kevin

Brian is our favorite. He's so hilarious. Still looking for a youtube clip of his greatest quotes.

Brian is truly special. His perceptual framework is quite unique.

Brian is our favorite. He's so hilarious. Still looking for a youtube clip of his greatest quotes.

I mght do that and isolate the gems for YouTube, if I can remember to tape the shows. The marathon starts Saturday night, smack during college football.

I think Brian is awesome. If my form was half as perfect as him, I would be so good!

I mght do that and isolate the gems for YouTube, if I can remember to tape the shows. The marathon starts Saturday night, smack during college football.

Some of his best ones were from the other season, PEI. He said something on that show that was quoted here that made absolutely no sense whatsoever!

i understand that the producers need to have characters with personalities that people like and dislike to attract a broad enough audience. Just a bit too much wining, personal drama, etc for my taste - although I have watched it as a golf fan. As a motorcycle rider it reminds me of superbikes on speed channel. Turned into a stunting show and real riders quickly lost interest.

Some of his best ones were from the other season, PEI. He said something on that show that was quoted here that made absolutely no sense whatsoever!

Yes, and I wish Golf Channel would replay PEI. I don't have it on tape. Brian was unintentionally hilarious every episode. This time he's more processed and playing a role, so it's not quite as enjoyable. But he has such a remarkable gift for short sound bites. I'm always amazed when he's knocked.

BTW, Anthony advanced in first stage PGA Q School and shot 2-under 70 today during the first round of second stage. He might not regain his card but it's laughable to suggest none of these guys have game.

I hope A-Rod continue to expose Sara's hypocrisy and causes an explosion. Whines in a cart aren't enough. She's more than capable of the most embarrassing outburst in Big Break history, the self described "mean Sara." Too bad most of these guys were intent on softening their image so they didn't call her out when warranted. Extreme kudos to A-Rod.

Back