Big Break: Dominican Republic (SPOILERS)

Blake's a bit of a hot head and Brian is just a figment of his own mind. JRod cracks me up, but Football needs to take this. Sara can come play with me anytime she likes. Lori can play, but her attitude sucks.

I totally agree with Blake's improvement.

I can see why they chose the two best women with an advantage going in. I think it is one of those thing where, if you win, you look like a genius and if you lose, you look like an idiot.

true, i get that, and i guess that's what their logic was, but man, for the boys to go bogey bogey was brutal.

Blake's a bit of a hot head and Brian is just a figment of his own mind. JRod cracks me up, but Football needs to take this. Sara can come play with me anytime she likes. Lori can play, but her attitude sucks.

and she's extremely unattractive. i find it hard to watch her.

and she's extremely unattractive. i find it hard to watch her.

It would be very difficult for me to watch this season if Sara Brown wasn't in it. She off sets a lot of the ugliness. Blair's cute, but too skinny? haha

I totally enjoy watching and listening to Brian. Everything he says is a memorable quote. Lots of people don't like him, but I wish I could find a video of all the little blurb interviews on this show and the other one he was on.

That dude is the greatest big break contestant of all time. I laugh out loud at half the stuff he says and the funny part is, he truly believes it. Last night the whole, "As God as my witness, no one can hit that shot better than me" and the "I'm obviously more analytical and intelligent than these guys" quotes stole the show. They should have him on there every season and make him a host. He could be like Johnny Miller telling us at home how much better he would hit a shot than the contestant did.

true, i get that, and i guess that's what their logic was, but man, for the boys to go bogey bogey was brutal.

Oh man. That was super brutal, but it is great to see Andrew and Blake working so well together after having such issues at Disney.

It would be very difficult for me to watch this season if Sara Brown wasn't in it. She off sets a lot of the ugliness. Blair's cute, but too skinny? haha

Too skinny? hahaha I like my women anorexic.

Reactions: TC
Oh man. That was super brutal, but it is great to see Andrew and Blake working so well together after having such issues at Disney.

cheaper dates? you're too funny bro. rep points added.

Anorexic, haha. She needs a good Thanksgiving dinner once a week.

I don't think it was a bad idea to take on Blair and Lori. I think that they figured with the 1 stroke advantage they could win and they hedged their bet by putting the strongest player (Lori) with one of the weaker ones (Blair) because if they beat them, Lori would be benched for the next show. Their gamble didn't pay off.
I agree with your analysis of their strategy. Their BIG mistake was judging Blair to be weak because she flubbed a few shots lately. Brenda would have been a better choice.

I think they know they can knock Brenda out any time they want to, get rid of the stronger players first and then coast to victory

I think they know they can knock Brenda out any time they want to, get rid of the stronger players first and then coast to victory

Okay, if as you suggest the men's strategy is to call out two strong players, that will be one short lived strategy.

With Blake and Andrew on the bench, it's going to be one tough game of "who's your daddy?" next week.

Okay, if as you suggest the men's strategy is to call out two strong players, that will be one short lived strategy.

With Blake and Andrew on the bench, it's going to be one tough game of "who's your daddy?" next week.

I agree. Brenda was there for the taking with one strike already, they should have started the roll with her and then went to work on Blaire, IMHO.

I agree. Brenda was there for the taking with one strike already, they should have started the roll with her and then went to work on Blaire, IMHO.

I don't know about that. If I were in their position, I'd want to take out the strongest players first. Their strategy of one struggling player (Blair) with one strong one (Lori) was a good strategy seeing that they had a 1 stroke advantage, but their bogey-bogey did them in. If it was ARod and Football playing, I think the men would have won, giving Lori her first strike.

I don't know about that. If I were in their position, I'd want to take out the strongest players first. Their strategy of one struggling player (Blair) with one strong one (Lori) was a good strategy seeing that they had a 1 stroke advantage, but their bogey-bogey did them in. If it was ARod and Football playing, I think the men would have won, giving Lori her first strike.

I might agree with that if it was ARod and Football, or even Blake and ARod. I think Blake needs someone really strong behind him against strong comp. He's still too mental.

edie: although he hit a heck of a drive under some major pressure.

I might agree with that if it was ARod and Football, or even Blake and ARod. I think Blake needs someone really strong behind him against strong comp. He's still too mental.

edie: although he hit a heck of a drive under some major pressure.

And followed it up with a cannon of a putt haha!

Sara Brown just droppin' 'em on the flag. Poor idiot Captain Dave. He's the first permanent bench warmer.

Kevin

Yep, Sara was money tonight.

The ladies definitely have the stronger team right now, but it drives me nuts watching them. I can't really put my finger on it, they just bother me. I think they'll get theirs before the end. They're just too cocky for me right now.

9I: It's Lori. I can't stand her! So she'll probably win the $50K.

Sara was amazing last night, those looks and hits a ball like that. I'm in love

That was a hilarious melt down last night. Apparently he forgot to push 'next' on his gps so he was reading the yardage back to green he just played.

As I think someone said a few pages ago, I could watch this show even if it was just an hour of Sara Brown swinging in a tee box.

9I: It's Lori. I can't stand her! So she'll probably win the $50K.

same here smalls, she's annoying. i hate when she celebrates a shot by throwing her arms up in the air and i can see that layer of under arm fat flapping around.

a friend of mine here, who's a golf pro, use to be the asst. pro at kiawah island in SC and that brenda use to apprentice under him there. he said that she's a mess. he said she's so much better than she comes across in the show, and he said that she loves to party, hahaha

Sara Brown is definitely my favorite on this show. Andrew is a close second. If she would have been that consistent last time, I think she would have won.

I'm with a lot of you about Lori, she just gets under my skin for some reason. Sara Brown however can come golf with me anytime, sexy!

Back