I didn't know there was a shortage but I've wondered why I haven't seen them in stores yet.

I didn't know there was a shortage but I've wondered why I haven't seen them in stores yet.

my GG has them i saw them when i was looking for the 588s again a few days ago

my GG has them i saw them when i was looking for the 588s again a few days ago

I might go by that GG today just because and oh yeah Im at work in West Chester.

I might go by that GG today just because and oh yeah Im at work in West Chester.

i looked at them again. i really wish i could hit them against the 588s but their cleveland selection just sucks! still not 100% sold on the looks of them but i am really starting to like my C Tapers in my r11s

I had an opportunity to swing these today with the Matrix Program shafts. At the outing I tried them with the C-Taper and unless I had the perfect swing that combo just wasn't for me. Enter the Program, holy Mary mother of Jeebus. Effortless. I had just wrapped up a 45 minute lesson so I was a little tired from swinging driver and working on mechanics so I took just a few easy swings.

I didn't write numbers down but from memory the 7 iron was
155 carry
5400 backspin
17.5 launch

I'm not sure if those numbers are ideal, but judging from the flightscope rendering I was supremely happy. After a few minutes the gears in my head started working and I had to walk away lol.

Pardon me for using the term soft in relation to feel but that's the first word that came to mind. I'm certain that's a combination of the graphite shaft and head, but whatever I freaking loved it.

--
Tapatalk2

Great numbers dude! Un hoard and they could be yours!

Id take those numbers with no problem

That's pretty darn good Danny, looks like you found something new to ponder. I was just looking at these and thinking how beautiful a forged cavity back looks. These are really nice.

Right after I win the lottery.

--
Tapatalk2

Danny I really want to hit that combo. Great numbers man!

Danny I really want to hit that combo. Great numbers man!

Burn your wallet first dude. I love my setup, best I've ever had but...

--
Tapatalk2

Burn your wallet first dude. I love my setup, best I've ever had but...

--
Tapatalk2

Haha nothing to burn. Those Programs are my dream set.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quick chunky! While those RXF's still have some value!

What a sick combo that would be.

I had a chance to swing these today - thankfully I still prefer my CB3s. I felt they were very very similar though.

I think I really need to try these, I love the looks and I think the shaft might be right up my alley to keep my ball flight down since I tend to hit my irons high.

I think I really need to try these, I love the looks and I think the shaft might be right up my alley to keep my ball flight down since I tend to hit my irons high.

Truth! These might be splendid for you! Even par dude!

Haha TC is trying to sell these bad boys!

I had an opportunity to swing these today with the Matrix Program shafts. At the outing I tried them with the C-Taper and unless I had the perfect swing that combo just wasn't for me. Enter the Program, holy Mary mother of Jeebus. Effortless. I had just wrapped up a 45 minute lesson so I was a little tired from swinging driver and working on mechanics so I took just a few easy swings.

I didn't write numbers down but from memory the 7 iron was
155 carry
5400 backspin
17.5 launch

I'm not sure if those numbers are ideal, but judging from the flightscope rendering I was supremely happy. After a few minutes the gears in my head started working and I had to walk away lol.

Pardon me for using the term soft in relation to feel but that's the first word that came to mind. I'm certain that's a combination of the graphite shaft and head, but whatever I freaking loved it.

--
Tapatalk2

Nice numbers SW!
Programs are sweet and totally worth the money IMO.

I had a chance to demo the CMBs at the Adams demo day, lovely looking irons but the stock shaft and head combo required more effort for me than my current set. If I were to reshaft them with the Programs... now that gets me exciting!

Truth! These might be splendid for you! Even par dude!

Wish I could find a better price for them on the Bay. Haven't been able to find any good deals on them yet.

Wish I could find a better price for them on the Bay. Haven't been able to find any good deals on them yet.

Just give it another month or so, there will be more.

Waiting for that drop too! No vids yet? I though or sure someone would be showing these off by now! I was happy not seeing this thread, back to ponder mode...

Just give it another month or so, there will be more.

Big time. I really genuinely believe there are going to be a lot of deals for these with the C-Tapers in them.

Big time. I really genuinely believe there are going to be a lot of deals for these with the C-Tapers in them.

That is not a deal. Its a mistake

Back