JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are coming soon from Adams Golf and those that attended the 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day got a chance to test them out pre-release. Here are their reviews and feedback.

cmb.jpg

Last edited:
Yes please!

Oh my good sweet lord baby Jesus. I can hit those. Yeah, I am a blades kinda guy...

these are sexy!

That picture just beings back some great memories when I tried them at the Outing. I came away seriously impressed.

What a great looking iron. One of the very fist I hit at demo day and one of the most impressive too.

Perhaps one of the best looking irons on the market? I think so. It absolutely pains me that these are RH only. That's not typical with Adams' offerings. Personally, and having had experience with them, I'm not sure how I feel about C-Tapers as a stock shaft offering. That kind of pigeon holes you into a specific customer.

Wow, C-Tapers as a stock offering. Very interesting.

Perhaps one of the best looking irons on the market? I think so. It absolutely pains me that these are RH only. That's not typical with Adams' offerings. Personally, and having had experience with them, I'm not sure how I feel about C-Tapers as a stock shaft offering. That kind of pigeon holes you into a specific customer.

I believe the Matrix Ozik is also an offering

I wonder with TM taking them over if that is going to change in the very near future.

I really like the look and feel of the heads on these irons. I just didn't like the C-Taper shaft. I would love to hit these with a PXi shaft in them. I think that would be a nice combo.

Uh, no offense shovel lover, but I like steel shafts in my irons.

It does seem like an odd match Matrix Ozik shafts and badass irons like these :bulgy-eyes:

Once again us lefties are left out.

So this is the iron everyone was raving about? I sure didn't expect a muscleback.

So this is the iron everyone was raving about? I sure didn't expect a muscleback.

I think it's more of a cavity back??? Maybe? I don't know.

I think the entire combo is what set off the hype dude. The C-Taper stock option probably blew minds

I think it's more of a cavity back??? Maybe? I don't know.

I think the entire combo is what set off the hype dude. The C-Taper stock option probably blew minds

I don't see a price point anywhere. If they are 140$ a stick it's not really stock as you can upgrade any iron for that much.

Good looking stick though.

It appeared to be more cavity back in person and it was very easy to hit. Even chunky could have hit this one without much trouble.

I don't see a price point anywhere. If they are 140$ a stick it's not really stock as you can upgrade any iron for that much.

I would imagine they're around $999 for a set, but I have no idea.

It appeared to be more cavity back in person and it was very easy to hit. Even chunky could have hit this one without much trouble.

Gotcha. I really like the millwork on the back of the Adams irons. Hopefully TM doesn't ruin the line.

These irons are hawt! I would have been all over them too. Just classic and wicked looking!

It was great looking with C-Taper Custom Series shafts.
I was not one of those in love with it, but it appears as of late, I am in the minority with the love affair with some irons. Many loved these.

Gotcha. I really like the millwork on the back of the Adams irons. Hopefully TM doesn't ruin the line.

In person, stunningly good looking. Specially with those JRod shafts in them. First time Ive seen C tapers in something stock like that and I thought they were graphite shafts at first glance.

Yeah, I'm really shocked that these are not available for lefties, as Adams usually doesn't do this sort of thing...these irons are beautiful, and hopefully TMaG will change that when they take over. A bit bummed.

Back