EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

One of the mock drafts I saw had me very excited. I don’t really start looking at fantasy football much until after the draft. Having a speedster back on the chiefs would be great.
View attachment 9247447

If worthy goes to the chiefs he may get 1000 yards next year.

I am just going back through the thread. I was traveling with family when the taps happened. Although I knew they were already in, it was fun to read up until the taps.

This is going to be great. For those that don’t know: I am a big Chiefs fan but I root for the local Cardinals as long as they aren’t playing my team.

My wife was born in the KC area and we had our wedding reception at Arrowhead stadium in 1998. They used to rent out a place called the “Arrowhead Club” on the suite level during the offseason.

We actually got married in Vegas and then had a reception in KC a few weeks later. My family was in Oklahoma and our college friends/her family were in Missouri, so it was a great location.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone in this experience and bringing the forum along for the ride.

Just went through this entire thread again. So many fantastic posts. Still got chills from the @Joshnoble01 tap post and def felt a certain way re-reading my tap post. Really appreciate the love all the THP’ers showed us after. I’m glad I did this cuz I totally missed @Steve2100 ’s post below of Adam & Njoku becoming buddies…

I think this opens up the possibility of Adam drafting him now!😃

Just went through this entire thread again. So many fantastic posts. Still got chills from the @Joshnoble01 tap post and def felt a certain way re-reading my tap post. Really appreciate the love all the THP’ers showed us after. I’m glad I did this cuz I totally missed @Steve2100 ’s post below of Adam & Njoku becoming buddies…
Definitely all sorts of feels. I genuinely was happier for you (and I was super happy for my tap) and I feel you were probably the same.

Been a fun ride and we are really just starting the journey. So fun finding out the crew that’s joining us.

When you went on your run, did you run the cart path of the entire front 9? I think you did like 6 miles if my memory serves me correct…
Course would prefer not going on the front prior to 8am since much of it doesn’t have cart paths and workers are present

I’m more curious who will be working on their golf game. Ballyhack is not for the weak of heart. If you can’t hit it straight-ish you are in for a long day
So we’ve got 5 months roughly.

Im going to try to get to single digits by then. I haven’t been playing hardly at all lately, but I’m going to make it a priority to get out at least play 18 per week

Im content with my swing. Now it’s just a matter of consistency. Practice will consist of lots of simulated holes.

get those wedges nice and dialed

And work on the driver and 5 wood

That’s my plan

So we’ve got 5 months roughly.

Im going to try to get to single digits by then. I haven’t been playing hardly at all lately, but I’m going to make it a priority to get out at least play 18 per week

Im content with my swing. Now it’s just a matter of consistency. Practice will consist of lots of simulated holes.

get those wedges nice and dialed

And work on the driver and 5 wood

That’s my plan
Got out to the range today. Worked on toe vs heel contact control. Lots of simulated holes.

Pretty happy with the 5 wood. Goal is for it to be a fairway finder if I need it at Ballyhack

FA28784F-1E29-431E-B1FA-1F1BF7AA413B.jpeg

Rank doing a good hit on beat and worst moves so far related to fantasy.

Surprised to see he had mixon going to Texans as best move so far.

Rank doing a good hit on beat and worst moves so far related to fantasy.

Surprised to see he had mixon going to Texans as best move so far.
It has to be Saquon at #1, Eagles were #1 last year in run block win rate, he's coming from a team that was 31st in same category.

It has to be Saquon at #1, Eagles were #1 last year in run block win rate, he's coming from a team that was 31st in same category.
That was the next one he mentioned.

Then he did the I can’t quit Kyle pitts we went through yesterday because of Cousins signing.

The Ballyhack thread keeps popping up and I can't help but daydream about this.

142 days for those who are counting.

Every time a new post comes in this thread I jump to see what it is. Can't wait to follow this one!

The Ballyhack thread keeps popping up and I can't help but daydream about this.

142 days for those who are counting.
It’s going to come fast

I have never watched NFL news in March. I am this year 😀

Kyren #2 RB? My man Adam says so…

Kyren #2 RB? My man Adam says so…

this is a risky pick…then again, maybe he is on to something

Good thing I don’t have to worry about that if I have to pick last after blading my shot over the green 😂

Only 23 days until draft. Be able to make realistic mock drafts within the month.

Back