EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Can't wait to see how this unfolds! Should be a busy week for our friend @Adam Rank !

Can’t believe the nfl draft is only days away, and our fantasy draft is a few months away!

Speaking of Adam here he is raising funds for St Jude!

Draft this week has me really looking forward to another year of fantasy football and playing in this experience. It should be fun to see where the rookies end up later this week.

Draft this week has me really looking forward to another year of fantasy football and playing in this experience. It should be fun to see where the rookies end up later this week.
And soon the mock drafting can begin.

Chatted with Adam yesterday for a bit and he got his travel all done and sorted. He is working on the game and ready to have some fun

Go Bills!!!

24 hours until draft.

I’m so done with these mock drafts! Ready for the real thing!

Can’t wait until tomorrow.

Should be an interesting couple of days

Manifesting in the wild.

Manifesting in the wild.

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

Prep can now begin for the non-golf portion of the experience.

Man... Ballyhack is stunning. The Vokey Experience peeps are doing a great job w/ the pics and it's just making me so hyped for this.

Man... Ballyhack is stunning. The Vokey Experience peeps are doing a great job w/ the pics and it's just making me so hyped for this.
1000%. Cannot wait to see this course and get to play it. Just stunning.

Hopefully a few from this event join us

Hopefully a few from this event join us
In doing a great job w/ updates?? Assuming that's what you meant I will make sure of it.

1000%. Cannot wait to see this course and get to play it. Just stunning.
Crazy part is it is even better in person. Just soooooooooooooo good.

Back