EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP Forum does Fantasy Football each year with 5+ leagues filled with 14 participants each to win awesome prizes. Those will still be here, but next year, we are doing something different for the most die hard of THP Experience and Football fans. Introducing the THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank.

Untitled-1.jpg

When & Where
August 8th-10th, 2024
Ballyhack Golf Club
Roanoke, VA

Details
Combining the fun of THP Fantasy Football with a golf backdrop, the THP Fantasy Football Experience will be unlike anything you have done before. Hosting the event will be @GolferGal and NFL Network's own Adam Rank and 8 THPers will be joining the fun for a live draft, amazing food and a few days of golf at the beautiful Ballyhack Golf Club.

How do you combine Fantasy Football and Golf? A lot will come out over the course of the year, but to kick it off, draft order will be determined by a closest to the pin competition the day of arrival.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $599
54 Holes of Golf (18 each day) + Bonus Round
Night Putting on the 18th hole lit up
Lodging in Cottages at the course
Group Dinners
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Itinerary
August 8th
Arrival at noon
Closest to the Pin for Draft Order at 1pm
THP Fantasy Football Draft at 3pm
Group Dinner at 7pm
Night Putting on the 18th at 9pm

August 9th
18 Holes of Golf at Ballyhack
Lunch Break and then 18 Holes of Golf
Then Group Dinner

August 10th
Lunch and then Depart

Ballyhack Golf Club
Dramatic elevation changes of 50 – 70 feet are just part of the challenge of this visually stunning locale. A shot-maker’s course, Ballyhack features 150-yard fairways, gouged-out bunkers, and rugged terrain. Don’t forget to greet the family of African Boer goats, who live near the 14th green.

The Prize
Winning the THP Fantasy Football Experience League will come with some incredible prizes. @Adam Rank works with Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO and there will be a prize pack created that will include a new driver.

How To Signup
Signup will take place March 6th, 2024

Participants
@GolferGal
@Adam Rank
Guest of Adam Rank
THP Staff Member
@bigbov
@Joshnoble01
@DH27
@sunshine
@oumagic
@Stemmy66
@Afizzle2100
@BuckNasty

Last edited:
For the love of everything holy... I'm going to need some RNG luck on this.

The THP Forum does Fantasy Football each year with 5+ leagues filled with 14 participants each to win awesome prizes. Those will still be here, but next year, we are doing something different for the most die hard of THP Experience and Football fans. Introducing the THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank.

View attachment 9222946

When & Where
August 8th-10th, 2024
Ballyhack Golf Club
Roanoke, VA

Details
Combining the fun of THP Fantasy Football with a golf backdrop, the THP Fantasy Football Experience will be unlike anything you have done before. Hosting the event will be @GolferGal and NFL Network's own Adam Rank and 8 THPers will be joining the fun for a live draft, amazing food and a few days of golf at the beautiful Ballyhack Golf Club.

How do you combine Fantasy Football and Golf? A lot will come out over the course of the year, but to kick it off, draft order will be determined by a closest to the pin competition the day of arrival.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What’s Included
Cost – $599
54 Holes of Golf (18 each day) + Bonus Round
Night Putting on the 18th hole lit up
Lodging in Cottages at the course
Group Dinners
All Meals and Drinks Included
And a whole lot more

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

Itinerary
August 8th
Arrival at noon
Closest to the Pin for Draft Order at 1pm
THP Fantasy Football Draft at 3pm
Group Dinner at 7pm
Night Putting on the 18th at 9pm

August 9th
Lunch Break and then 18 Holes of Golf
Then Group Dinner

August 10th
Lunch and then Depart

Ballyhack Golf Club
Dramatic elevation changes of 50 – 70 feet are just part of the challenge of this visually stunning locale. A shot-maker’s course, Ballyhack features 150-yard fairways, gouged-out bunkers, and rugged terrain. Don’t forget to greet the family of African Boer goats, who live near the 14th green.

The Prize
Winning the THP Fantasy Football Experience League will come with some incredible prizes. @Adam Rank works with Srixon/Cleveland/XXIO and there will be a prize pack created that will include a new driver.

How To Signup
Signup will take place March 6th, 2024

Participants
@GolferGal
@Adam Rank
Guest of Adam Rank
THP Staff Member
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU
THIS COULD BE YOU

This is going to be fun!

This sounds really cool.

Going to be a hot ticket here. May we see a Golden Ticket used.

I wonder if Adam would like to use Kentucky Style draft order. Where you get to pick your slot after getting your number. That is always a fun way to get a draft order when you do contests.

This will be the weekend before going back to work for a new school year. What better way to end a summer vacation???

Oh this sounds absolutely amazing. Closest to the pin competition for draft order. Imagine the strategy behind this one. What par 3 will it be? Will it take place from a Goat Track location?

Lets freaking go!

Going to be a hot ticket here. May we see a Golden Ticket used.
I'm biased as I have played w/ Adam & have played Ballyhack. If I had a ticket it would be cashed on this.

Edit: I also love Fantasy Football.

Fort those that play FF, how could NOT enter for a chance to do this?

That's an awesome combination of THP Experience, Golf, & Fantasy Football!!!

Here you go @Joshnoble01

Tagging so you have a nice morning my guy!!

Gonna be a lot of fun. Got drill for the Navy that weekend, so dates wouldn't work, but excited to see more about this one.

Just think of the bragging rights wining this league.

OMG this even is amazing. Closest to the hole for draft order. Live Draft. Wonderful Food. Great people including getting to meet @GolferGal and @Adam Rank especially after his inspirational speech at Briggs Ranch. And then you get to keep the fun going during the fantasy football season. So awesome.

This one sounds awesome.

Just thinking of night putting bets for team naming rights.

I was so looking forward to this event since it was first announced a few weeks ago... but I'm getting married on August 9th! 😭

I was so looking forward to this event since it was first announced a few weeks ago... but I'm getting married on August 9th! 😭
She won’t mind you push the wedding back a week. Then you know she is a keeper. 😂

This is going to be so awesome!! Bummed the dates don't work

Alright this is unbelievably cool. I’m not into fantasy football enough to make an entry worth it, as I’d want someone who is to go…but damn that sounds awesome.

Very cool new event, love it.

This is really neat

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in for this. Can't wait. only 6.5hr drive too.

Last edited:
Oh, heck yes. I'll be throwing my hat into the ring.

Back