EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

When we getting in and where we playing?
Red-eye Tuesday night and land in Roanoke at 9:41 AM on Wednesday. Anytime after that. TBD on location. Eyeing the other Ballyhack events coming up in the next couple of months for where they play and recommendations.

Figured I can sleep sh***y on the flight and be there Wednesday all day and meet up with whoever is there early or sleep sh***y and get up at 4AM and lose all day Wednesday traveling.

After Srixon and the vibes we had as a group I think the evening before is key for meeting people. Plus we need to be there relatively early so travel that day isn't an option from West Coast on Thursday.

Red-eye Tuesday night and land in Roanoke at 9:41 AM on Wednesday. Anytime after that. TBD on location. Eyeing the other Ballyhack events coming up in the next couple of months for where they play and recommendations.

Figured I can sleep sh***y on the flight and be there Wednesday all day and meet up with whoever is there early or sleep sh***y and get up at 4AM and lose all day Wednesday traveling.

After Srixon and the vibes we had as a group I think the evening before is key for meeting people. Plus we need to be there relatively early so travel that day isn't an option from West Coast on Thursday.
Whole heartedly agree about day before. I will prob drive down Tuesday (at least most of way). Def in on Wed round and hang.

Whole heartedly agree about day before. I will prob drive down Tuesday (at least most of way). Def in on Wed round and hang.
Yep. It was an either-or from here. Basically, my options were to get in at 10 AM or get in at 6 pm. I assume as we get closer early travel a round Wednesday afternoon would be on the docket for part of the group.

The only reason I booked today was I have been watching flights for the last month or two and for some reason, they were $250 cheaper today. I got it for $650 and didn't expect to see it any lower.

Just think you are only a week away from starting a whole new travel thread!

I love seeing THP experience threads get filled out with the participants. I wonder who the last two unnamed names will be?

Will @GolferGal play golf? So many questions!

I love seeing THP experience threads get filled out with the participants. I wonder who the last two unnamed names will be?

Will @GolferGal play golf? So many questions!
No, she will handle the fantasy football portion and I will do the golf portion.

No, she will handle the fantasy football portion and I will do the golf portion.
Reminds me of a cart race not so long ago 😂

Wow, this experience will be one for the ages!

Any confirmation on hole 3 or 18 from the Goat Trak tees for the chipping contest?
Nope. We will let everybody know how it is going to go down though and of course the live update thread will be fun.

Nope. We will let everybody know how it is going to go down though and of course the live update thread will be fun.
Doing it live, I like it.

Doing it live, I like it.
I'm still a big supporter of 18. Sit and have drinks and watch the whole thing. Could be a fun video too...

I'm still a big supporter of 18. Sit and have drinks and watch the whole thing. Could be a fun video too...
Video with a little commentary ftw.

I can visualize it now...

Up next on the tee is @Afizzle2100. He was indecisive with his club selection but finally has one in his hand. One practice swing and he's ready to go. He's taking the club back, following though and watch out people in the club house cause that was a shank if I ever saw one before. I hope he has good fantasy team name because it's going to be the last one on the list. Look on the bright side, you get to pick two in a row. Afizzle2100 looks at his other club that's laying on the ground and shakes his head while cleaning off the scuff marks. Racks his clubs and now sits quietly for the others to finish.

*sorry @Afizzle2100. The story isn't as good if I said, ohhhhhhh it's looking good, tracking towards the flag stick, it flys just over but wait a minute, hold on to your seats, it has some back spin and stops just short. So close. It's just not as cool as the commentary above.

Last edited:

Up next on the tee is @Afizzle2100. He was indecisive with his club selection but finally has one in his hand. One practice swing and he's ready to go. He's taking the club back, following though and watch out people in the club house cause that was a shank if I ever saw one before. I hope he has good fantasy team name because it's going to be the last one on the list. Look on the bright side, you get to pick two in a row. Afizzle2100 looks at it his other club that's laying on the ground and shakes his head while cleaning off the scuff marks. Racks his clubs and now sits quietly for the others to finish.

*sorry @Afizzle2100. The story isn't as good if I said, ohhhhhhh it's looking good, tracking towards the flag stick, it flys just over but wait a minute, hold on to your seats, it has some back spin and stops just short. So close. It's just not as cool as the commentary above.
Exactly. 18 is PRIME for this kind of stuff. So many ways to document it unlike 3, or any other hole really

Congrats everyone! 👏

Up next on the tee is @Afizzle2100. He was indecisive with his club selection but finally has one in his hand. One practice swing and he's ready to go. He's taking the club back, following though and watch out people in the club house cause that was a shank if I ever saw one before. I hope he has good fantasy team name because it's going to be the last one on the list. Look on the bright side, you get to pick two in a row. Afizzle2100 looks at his other club that's laying on the ground and shakes his head while cleaning off the scuff marks. Racks his clubs and now sits quietly for the others to finish.

This is the most accurate hypothetical I’ve witnessed 🤣

Back