EXPERIENCE 2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience with Adam Rank

Is anyone else already getting personal draft rankings assembled lol?

I don’t really look at anything until free agency has been open for a bit and draft has occurred

I don’t really look at anything until free agency has been open for a bit and draft has occurred

Good point, there is going to be a lot of roster fluctuation by the end of April

Talked to Rank yesterday for a bit about this, the trip and golf in general. He is so ready.

Talked to Rank yesterday for a bit about this, the trip and golf in general. He is so ready.
Can’t wait for people to get a full understanding of Adam’s “ready.” Dude is awesome.

I may or may not have started listening to the Guru on Sirius/XM fantasy channel every morning.

I will before event. I don’t see the point until after free agency and the draft.

I definitely have a couple podcast backed up that I’ve started listening to. I didn’t listen to anything football related for a couple weeks after Super Bowl but combine got me back listening.

This is so cool. The last couple days with signup and seeing who was joining us was so fun. So pumped for this and the group.

This is so cool. The last couple days with signup and seeing who was joining us was so fun. So pumped for this and the group.
It’s pretty much an every day or other day thing with adam and I chatting about life, golf and Ballyhack

Going to be a blast!

One of the mock drafts I saw had me very excited. I don’t really start looking at fantasy football much until after the draft. Having a speedster back on the chiefs would be great.
IMG_0278.png

I’ll commit to drafting Kenny Pickett in the first round if I’m heading to Ballyhack.
bold GIF

Thank you @sunshine for liking posts as you read through the thread. It’s been fun clicking on the thread from back in November when @bigbov and I were in the infancy of manifesting this event.

React Universe GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia

Thank you @sunshine for liking posts as you read through the thread. It’s been fun clicking on the thread from back in November when @bigbov and I were in the infancy of manifesting this event.

React Universe GIF by Beauty and the Geek Australia
I’m 1/4 of the way through
It’s fun going back through it

All I can say is…
Episode 1 Wow GIF by PBS

One of the mock drafts I saw had me very excited. I don’t really start looking at fantasy football much until after the draft. Having a speedster back on the chiefs would be great.
View attachment 9247447
If available he would never make it past Buffalo

If available he would never make it past Buffalo
The mock I looked at had Buffalo go offensive tackle. Really hard to predict what will happen, but it would be cool to see a speedster back on the Chiefs.

“He’s from the good part of Ohio. Not Cleveland”.

Adam Rank
I hope he never sees my birth certificate
Season 1 Showtime GIF by Shameless

Back