EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Signups are right around the corner.

Next week!
Who is ready?

Win a free trip, free driver, premium shaft, driver fitting and oh yeah get to play an amazing golf course with UST Mamiya.
More than ready for this! Will be excited to get my name in the hat and see who gets to go!

Ready and excited to sign up! My tee game needs a boost and ArborLinks looks incredible!

after a few rounds with the LIN-Q Blue, i am definitely signing up for this.

It’s officially signup week

ShaftUp! changed my golf. This should be on everyones list.

Let’s go. Cant wait to see who gets into this.

My calendar was booked but change o magic o and now my calendar is open.

ShaftUp! changed my golf. This should be on everyones list.
That opportunity to change my tee game and hence my golf is immensely appealing and exciting to me. My good drives are really good but I hit so few of them. I think I’ve only had 2 good driving rounds in the last 20-30 rounds so it’s definitely a weakness of my game. I’d love to be excited about hitting driver again.

Pop Tv Tomorrow GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Good Night Bed Time GIF by Travis

Excited Archie Andrews GIF by Archie Comics

Sign-ups today, right? All the experiences this site offers are incredible but this is the one that had me thinking "WHOA, I need to sign up for the Albatross Club."

Sign-ups today, right? All the experiences this site offers are incredible but this is the one that had me thinking "WHOA, I need to sign up for the Albatross Club."
Yes. New thread is out with signup info.

On the Mamiya #2 Shaft Up winner announcement?
Moved this post to the actual thread.
Nope, havent missed anything.

It will be announced soon and the third installment as well.

Ah- okay. I seem to remember that it said a couple of days, and one of the last ones it was like 2 days, so I thought I missed something. No biggie,

thanks for the update!

Oh- and I can't figure how I missed the 'actual' thread. But I did a search on Mimiya and was inundated with recent entries and didn't go back far enough...

Not sure how I missed the sign up thread for this, but looking forward to see who gets in soon.

Dreaming of the places my ball is going to end up off this first tee after a fitting by Danny Le
1711126656104.png

Playing at a local course here this weekend and looked down and found this on the tee box. Couldn’t help but get excited.

Ignore the rough tee box conditions, previous owners let the course go and the new ones have been trying to get it back in shape. They have done a great job with the greens and fairways. They still struggle a bit with some of the tee boxes. But atleast it’s sand and not rock hard dirt. IMG_4828.jpeg

Dreaming of the places my ball is going to end up off this first tee after a fitting by Danny Le
View attachment 9250667
Right smack in the fairway. It's a little more open than you think, and if you can draw the ball - you'll get some downhill roll :)

I hear there may be an opening?

200.gif

Back