EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

I have one UST shaft in my bag, soon to be 2.............are you saying there might be 12 more in my future?
LOL

Make It Rain Money GIF
You never know what could happen. All I can say is it's worth it.

I have one UST shaft in my bag, soon to be 2.............are you saying there might be 12 more in my future?
LOL

Make It Rain Money GIF
I definitely wouldn't bet against that happening. lol

I didn't have any UST shafts in the bag when I went to Shaft Up in 2022 and my current bag has UST shafts in 13 of 14 clubs. Probably will be 14 soon, either from trying a LinQ Blue and/or Red in my current driver or picking up that Darkspeed Max with the LinQ Red that I've been eyeing. Even my backup bag is almost entirely UST.

Soooo, best of luck showing restraint after talking golf shafts with Danny. :LOL:

Awesome, that's perfect.................except it needs to be updated with me
LOL

I've been reading thru last years Shaft Up at Arborlinks to see how everything looks there. And I made it thru the Shaft up #1 this year.
Definitely going to be following the next live threads in the coming weeks, makes the works days fly by.
Really excited to see Arbor Links visited again. Oh yeah, an awesome fitting with UST Mamiya shafts as the main event. Great event for some rookies to break into THP experiences. Will be following you guys leading up as well!

Awesome, that's perfect.................except it needs to be updated with me
LOL

I've been reading thru last years Shaft Up at Arborlinks to see how everything looks there. And I made it thru the Shaft up #1 this year.
Definitely going to be following the next live threads in the coming weeks, makes the works days fly by.
ArborLinks is an incredible course. No doubt you'll have an incredible experience there. Practice your table tennis game :D

ArborLinks is an incredible course. No doubt you'll have an incredible experience there. Practice your table tennis game :D
Thank you for not using a space between arbor and links

I'm more of a pool guy, so I'll be on that table instead.

Thank you for not using a space between arbor and links

Does that trigger rank up there with Winn grips and 14 way bags?

Does that trigger rank up there with Winn grips and 14 way bags?
No. One is just someone not understanding the name of the golf course.
The other is someone making poor life decisions. :ROFLMAO:

1713984077760.gif
Still love the course though!

No. One is just someone not understanding the name of the golf course.
The other is someone making poor life decisions. :ROFLMAO:

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Fashion Cell Phone GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Pulling up to ArborLinks like

• Haha
Reactions: JB
1 month away

Excitement GIF

Back