EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

First post updated with new participant

Mainefootwedge
Season 2 Episode 12 Nbc GIF by Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Congratulations to @mainefootwedge

Looking forward to following along. The Shaft Up events are becoming a real favorite of mine. Love to see what everyone gets fit into and why.

Congrats on the selection.

Since both @mainefootwedge and @TrapGodEvan are first timers, we cannot state enough how they should go back through Shsft Up #2 live update thread and follow any event live including the one next week.

It will make this so much easier and more fun

Since both @mainefootwedge and @TrapGodEvan are first timers, we cannot state enough how they should go back through Shsft Up #2 live update thread and follow any event live including the one next week.

The one next week is a PERFECT time to jump in to these! It's going to be big. I hope they participate too and not just follow along!

The one next week is a PERFECT time to jump in to these! It's going to be big. I hope they participate too and not just follow along!
They seem rather quiet :ROFLMAO:

I'm here if they have any questions on Shaft Up or THP in general. They both know that already, but just putting it here as well.

Or if they want advice on how to deal with JB clenching his way to victory. :ROFLMAO:

Trend that I hope a few participants can break!
Thats the good part. They have a whole forum community behind them. Jumping into a Live Update thread and seeing how it works live as it happens will be a great start. With only two participants, it can be tricky, but a ton of fun.

I'm here if they have any questions on Shaft Up or THP in general. They both know that already, but just putting it here as well.

Or if they want advice on how to deal with JB clenching his way to victory. :ROFLMAO:
Yes appreciate you reaching out.

Not sure I need tips on JB clinching, but maybe some other things.

Also just putting it out here now, you all get another 14 way bag, and I may be from Indiana but am full of support for The Ohio State.

Yes appreciate you reaching out.

Not sure I need tips on JB clinching, but maybe some other things.

Also just putting it out here now, you all get another 14 way bag, and I may be from Indiana but am full of support for The Ohio State.
Oh good. Another easy victory

I'm bringing a 14 way bag and Winn grips and Yellow balls...................let the party begin

Maybe I'll break out my old 15 way bag, take this party over the top!!

Last edited:

Just read thru the 205 pages for # 1..................so much info, think I overloaded
LOL

I'm bringing a 14 way bag and Winn grips and Yellow balls...................let the party begin

Maybe I'll break out my old 15 way bag, take this party over the top!!
Is abstinence really a party?

Back