EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

can't wait for this one to open up...soon

We are getting pretty close

i want to go to there 30 rock GIF

I NEED to play this course

Iron Man Want GIF

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

Is it bad to want to go back to back years? :ROFLMAO:

Another one! Let’s go!! The first one I’ll be doing in April can’t get here soon enough!

Is it bad to want to go back to back years? :ROFLMAO:
I was just looking at pictures from ArborLinks on my phone the other day. What an incredible experience at an phenomenal course. Have wanted to go back ever since we left :)

I was just looking at pictures from ArborLinks on my phone the other day. What an incredible experience at a phenomenal course. Have wanted to go back ever since we left :)
We need more table tennis people in this one haha

My Shoulder will be healed by then

I love table tennis! Growing up we had a table in a room with only a couple feet clearance on each side. Was a fun time.

And we actually have a table we can use at work. When I first started my job about 10 years ago, we played a couple hours per week on breaks.

I have been tinkering with a lighter shaft and would love for @DannyLe to validate if it's the right direction for me. Please bring some Helium Nanocore shafts if I get in :)

I don't know about this Table Tennis stuff, but we had a Ping Pong Table when I was growing up and that was a lot of fun.

I would be totally in for some competitive games. Getting into this might get me back into playing as I haven't in quite a while.

You'd be crazy not to throw your hat into the ring for this one.

Shaft Up is such an awesome event!!! Excited for this one to open

Shaft Up is such an awesome event!!! Excited for this one to open
You werent in the last setup very long, could this one change things?

Back