EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2024 Shaft Up is coming and below are all of the details for the 2nd of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

Untitled-8.jpg

When & Where
June 3rd-5th
Nebraska City, NE
Course: ArborLinks

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new equipment
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2024 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

2024AC.png

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new equipment. Each participant will get fit for premium UST Mamiya shafts with the fitting done by Danny Le personally. And while there, walk away with a brand new driver that perfectly fits your game. We can’t say what the driver will be as of yet, because it has not been released yet, but it is exciting.

New this coming year is the 2024 Shaft Up Finale, where THP is hosting a FOURTH UST Mamiya event and this one a team competition to be held later in the year that is open to ALL participants of current and previous years of UST Mamiya THP Events. Getting the nod for The Finale is as easy as being present on the THP Forum and a part of UST Mamiya conversations.

Participants
@TrapGodEvan
@mainefootwedge

Last edited:
Another great experience. I am excited to see some more of this course and of course the legendary gains from UST fittings.

Let's Go! Arbor Links and UST will be a blast.

Maybe second time is the charm?

Oh nice!!! Arborlinks!

This is gonna be good.

I am SO in on this. No clue how I'll ever make it work, but I'm going to figure it out if I'm lucky enough.

Danny Le, UST Mamiya and ArborLinks, what a great combination!

Another great experience coming in hot for 2024!! Wonder what head these folks will get to pair with the new UST goodness. Couple of strong contenders out there currently with Callaway and Cobra releases!

Have any of the shaft up's ever been iron shaft fittings? I can't remember ever seeing that. UST Mamiya has some very nice iron shaft offerings. Just wondering if it's ever happened.

Arbor Links! These events are so good, get those signups in!

Have any of the shaft up's ever been iron shaft fittings? I can't remember ever seeing that. UST Mamiya has some very nice iron shaft offerings. Just wondering if it's ever happened.
Yes, but doing them on location at Dormie Properties and THPers liking their equipment asap, it makes more sense to do drivers.

Wow! This is gonna be good!

Oh yeah another fabulous Shaft Up with UST! This time at Arbor Links :eek:

Yes, but doing them on location at Dormie Properties and THPers liking their equipment asap, it makes more sense to do drivers.

Plus chicks dig the long ball! :ROFLMAO:

Love that we get to see more ArborLinks!

And calendar reminder set! These events look like such a blast. Would love to get to go to one eventually!

0782D437-A97D-4BD6-957E-04811FEA8786.gif

Oh BABY!!! YES!!

A great location for #2! #NebraskaGolf
nebraska GIF

This is one I want!

And the dates work. I will definitely be putting my name in for this one.

Exciting! Can't wait for signups!

Back